Unable to Log In or Download Profile

Discus and support Unable to Log In or Download Profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I appear to be getting the same issue that others are getting. It started out as a 800705B4, but after trying the steps of clearing my system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gircz, Dec 1, 2014.

1. gircz
    gircz Guest

Hello. I appear to be getting the same issue that others are getting. It started out as a 800705B4, but after trying the steps of clearing my system cache and deleting and redownloading my profile, it's upgraded to a 80151103.

Any suggestions or eta on when this might be resolved? I've tried resetting my router, clearing system cache, and deleting and redownloading my profile. I cannot download my profile anymore either, I get a 80151103 straight up. Unable to Log In or Download Profile :(

:)

gircz, Dec 1, 2014
  2. What does Status code 4467-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070 mean...? Plus cant log into account on device

I am unable to download the update and unable to log into profile. Get the status code listed above for the download and get a status code of 8b050008-521d5747-2df6f9d3 when I try to log into my profile... Seems like the whole device has been wiped clean...?

fennsteve2012, Dec 1, 2014
  3. upsydaisy72
    upsydaisy72 Guest

I still am unable to log in due to this error code, i have deleted my profile now cant download it !!!!!!!

upsydaisy72, Dec 1, 2014
  4. Fawna
    Fawna Guest

Same here...a friend said that the xbox servers were crashed....any idea when this might be resolved? Will we be getting an extended period on our subscription for downtime on this and other services such as netflix?

Fawna, Dec 1, 2014
  5. Ruderebeldad
    Ruderebeldad Guest
    Just succeeded at downloading profile at 312am ET. apps appear to be working for now. Good luck to everyone.

Ruderebeldad, Dec 1, 2014
  6. ABAxStorm
    ABAxStorm Guest
    Hey everyone!

Yes, some parts of the Xbox LIVE service are down, and have been running into trouble since around 5:30PM PST.

The service should be clearing up a bit tomorrow, and hopefully be fixed within the next 3 days. Please keep in mind that the Xbox team works their hardest to resolve all issues. Unable to Log In or Download Profile :)

In the meantime, several Xbox LIVE features will be unavailable, such as Signing in, using Apps/Downloaded games, Downloading profiles, etc.

Sorry about this! Have an epic day!

ABAxStorm, Dec 1, 2014
  7. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    All should be up & running again atm.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues with downloading the profile

WPAK, Dec 1, 2014
  8. SkateSrry
    SkateSrry Guest

Same problem unable to sign in. When I goto my apps/games my whole Xbox one locks up. Just got 0x800048051 error. For the past 2 weeks this system is just locking up and now this. I'm almost about to put my hands up and return it to the store. With about
    6 new games that I bought that u can't even play online with.. I have been using Xbox live for 8 Years!!!. Just about had it. Litter box one ...

SkateSrry, Dec 2, 2014
  9. Hey there, SkateSrry! I'm very sorry to see that you are having log in issues. This thread was related to some service issues we had on Monday evening. If you are still having issues with signing in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into, any error codes you may be receiving, and troubleshooting that you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Unable to Log In or Download Profile :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, SkateSrry! I'm very sorry to see that you are having log in issues. This thread was related to some service issues we had on Monday evening. If you are still having issues with signing in, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into, any error codes you may be receiving, and troubleshooting that you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  11. SkateSrry Win User

Same problem unable to sign in. When I goto my apps/games my whole Xbox one locks up. Just got 0x800048051 error. For the past 2 weeks this system is just locking up and now this. I'm almost about to put my hands up and return it to the store. With about
    6 new games that I bought that u can't even play online with.. I have been using Xbox live for 8 Years!!!. Just about had it. Litter box one ...
  12. WPAK Win User

All should be up & running again atm.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues with downloading the profile
  13. ABAxStorm Win User

Hey everyone!

Yes, some parts of the Xbox LIVE service are down, and have been running into trouble since around 5:30PM PST.

The service should be clearing up a bit tomorrow, and hopefully be fixed within the next 3 days. Please keep in mind that the Xbox team works their hardest to resolve all issues. :)

In the meantime, several Xbox LIVE features will be unavailable, such as Signing in, using Apps/Downloaded games, Downloading profiles, etc.

Sorry about this! Have an epic day!
  14. Ruderebeldad Win User

Just succeeded at downloading profile at 312am ET. apps appear to be working for now. Good luck to everyone.
Thema:

1. Unable to Log In or Download Profile - Similar Threads - Unable Log Download

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to log into Xbox online, showing error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox online, showing error code: Showing this screen, before that was flicking off game during loading, help anybody please. Many thanks. 0251d384-cdff-4162-8ed3-dfc30e83a05e
  4. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  5. I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to log out of all sessions involved with xbox: my minecraft account was recently hacked and ive tried a lot of ways to block the hackers access i have tried to change passwords, 2FA, and logging out of all sessions but nothing seems to work....
  6. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  7. Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since my account got hacked I am unable to log in to minecraft: So some time ago 2 of my microsoft accounts got hacked with both of them having minecraft. While i have recovered one of the account i still havent been able to log in to minecraft, and i know for...
  8. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  9. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  10. So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got disconnected from Grounded and I'm unable to log in the same xbox account that I...: Recently, I got disconnected from the game Grounded. When I tried to log back in, my character got reset. After trying to figure out what the problem was, I realized that I had create two...