Unable to launch any downloaded games

Discus and support Unable to launch any downloaded games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know live is having purchasing issues, but I'm unable to play any of my games. The games will not open when I click on the icon and I get a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ix RaGe xO, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Ix RaGe xO
    Ix RaGe xO Guest

I know live is having purchasing issues, but I'm unable to play any of my games. The games will not open when I click on the icon and I get a message telling me to sign in as the person who bought the game, or I get a random error code. Anyone else having
    issues like this?

:)

Ix RaGe xO, Mar 20, 2017
  2. Unable to launch any games

The short version of this is basically that I'm getting error code 8027025a on every game I try to launch. And I mean every game. Games with a disc, without, backwards compatible games, games with zero online features, I've tried launching games while on
    and offline, signed in or signed out. I've done multiple hard resets and even unplugged the console for a bit and nothing changed. I've also tried everything the page for the error code suggests. All Live features are up and running, I tried restarting the
    app, and as I already said, resetting the console.

I can't think of anything I haven't done, and I can't think of any reason this should be happening either. How can an Xbox not simply launch a game that is either completely installed on it or on a disc that is in the tray? I'm about ready to go trade in
    for a new one but I've barely had this thing for 2 years and it should be able to last more than double that.

TidyCreator9139, Mar 20, 2017
  3. LynnRansom
    LynnRansom Guest
    unable to launch Escapist 2

I purchased and downloaded escapist 2 yesterday. It appears in my games but I am unable to launch it. When I click on launch, it displays an image for a few seconds, then closes.

LynnRansom, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Alex Woo1 Win User

Unable to launch any games

Thanks Derek, it works after reinstall

my windows version is 21H2
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Nice!!

Enjoy the service, friend.

Count on us.

Thank you for your contact
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Alex, let's try this, please.

Let's try to reinstall and repair it.

Hold Win + I and go to Apps > Apps & Features.

locate Gaming Service and tap the menu button (...).

Advanced Options > Reset.

click Reset and confirm.

Later:

Win + X and select Windows Terminal (Admin).

Enter the command below:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

Wait for it to complete, and then type this other command:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

When it finishes installing, restart your PC and see if the error remains

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works
  7. LegoNinja187 Win User

Digital Game won't download

Does the game stop downloading at a certain point everytime you try to download it? or have you successfully downloaded it, but have been unable to launch? When launching be sure that you are signed in with the account that purchased the game.

If you get prompted to download updates to the game, when you first begin the download, or shortly after, I advise you do not download the updates when prompted, and to instead wait until the game finishes downloading, then check for and install any updates.
  8. Jerrelle Win User

Destiny 2

I received an email saying thank you for your pre-order. you can download the game now to prepare for launch. However, I am unable to do so. Any idea why?
Thema:

1. Unable to launch any downloaded games - Similar Threads - Unable launch downloaded

2. unable to launch java

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to launch java: i just downloaded minecraft java edition on my laptop (windows 11) and have run into an issue launching the game. when in try to launch the game i am given this message Unable to locate the Java...
  3. I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been unable to launch the Xbox app for PC for months. I just get a black screen...: Windows 10. Tried repairing/reinstalling gaming services. Windows is up to date. I have found similar threads with no final resolution. This is the most recent string of suggestions I've tried...
  4. Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app: Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through Xbox app on Windows 11. The app and everything is up to update. [img] 2921a489-e740-47f4-befe-ece5e477ebe2
  5. Fallout 76 error message: unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 error message: unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup: how can I log on. to Fallout 76. I have checked setting already. Worked this morning but now I get this error message "unable to launch multiplayer session due to account setup"...
  6. Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up: " I cannot play multiplayer fallout 76 due to this massage “you cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your account is set up” I’ve followed the suggested option of Allow in...
  7. How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix popup "You cannot Unable to launch Multiplayer Session because of how your...: I was playing Fallout 76 a couple hours ago fine on my Xbox one, but now when I try to play it I get this popup. If I press ok it has me put in my password, and then a popup asking me if I want to...
  8. You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is...: You cannot Unable to launch multiplayer session because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. I have followed al the safety instructions. I have game pass ultimate. I can not open my online...
  9. I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session..."

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a prompt before starting a game, "You cannot unable to launch MP session...": I am attempting to play Fallout 76, I have GP Ultimate, and for the first time I got a message before I was able to sign in that reads, "You cannot unable to launch multiplayer session because of...
  10. Unable to launch anything on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch anything on my Xbox: I am having an issue since the last alpha skip ahead update. The issue I am having is everything is taking to long to start, even report a problem takes to long to start. I've done a restart...