Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER".

Discus and support Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER". in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EVO Aayush, Aug 30, 2023.

1. EVO Aayush
    EVO Aayush Guest

Please Help me as i made a java pe crossplay server but my pe players are unable to join there is a pop up showing LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER please help me fast. We have tried by updating plugins our server plugins but still not able to connect. We have change versions too.

:)

EVO Aayush, Aug 30, 2023
  2. EVO Aayush Win User

Hi Sir,

thanks for your reply i am feeling happy that you are concerned with our problems.

First i want to tell you that we are not paid players and not with a official minecraft account we are cracked players

We have made a java and phone crossplay server in which the pop up is showing as i have said before and the problem is arising in phones.

We installed minecraft from MCEPEDL site of google and in pc we are playing from TLAUNCHER.

We are using ATERNOS hosting for our server.

I know we dont have any officaial account but i thought you may help to resolve the problem.

***** removed for privacy****
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi EVO Aayush

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with this concern. We will work together to achieve your desired resolution.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

1. In which platform do you play? (Xbox console, pc or phone)
    2. Are you an Xbox insider/PC insider or game beta tester?
    3. When did this issue happen?
    4. Will you host the server? and do you still have an active subscription for Minecraft realms?
    5. Please share a screenshot of the error message.
    6. Where did you install the Minecraft from? was it on the Xbox app or Minecraft website, Play store or app store?
    7. Have you tried using a different network?

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. Juhn Jac Win User

Hi EVO Aayush

Thank you for the reply.

For further support, please contact Minecraft.

Click here: en-us (minecraft.net)

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  5. Reder447 Win User

Cant Join Minecraft Realms or Servers

I downloaded Minecraft from play store and i login and i join server and Minecraft said " sorry we couldn't validate your login " how to fix
  6. omuser3 Win User

My account has been suspended.

No I can't it just says something with invalid login or session everytime i try to join a minecraft server.
Thema:

1. Unable to join the minecraft server "LOGIN TO XBOX TO JOIN THIS SERVER". - Similar Threads - Unable join minecraft

2. Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds: I am teaching a Minecraft-based class to a group of students using Minecraft PE (not education edition). As of about three weeks ago, they can no longer join each other's worlds. Do you know of a...
  3. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  9. Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to join minecraft nintendo switch world: Hello, I am trying to join my sister's minecraft world she plays on switch and I play on xbox she can join my world but I can't join her world I have tried restarting my xbox doing a power cycle...
  10. "Unable to join world" Minecraft PE - tried everything

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Unable to join world" Minecraft PE - tried everything: Hello! My sister and I have been trying to join each other's Minecraft worlds for weeks now with no luck. Each time we tried to join each other, it'll load for a bit, and then give us the message...