Unable to join or make club.

Discus and support Unable to join or make club. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I want to either make or join a club. Now this is where the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DViper96, Oct 4, 2018.

1. DViper96
    DViper96 Guest

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this.

I've recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I want to either make or join a club.

Now this is where the problem starts.

I can't for the life of me do this.

It just says i need to change my settings, Thing is. I've changed all the settings correctly and i'm still unable to do this.

Send help please.

:)

DViper96, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Xbox privacy & online safety settings don't work

Hi,

I'm trying to join a club on xbox, but i get an error message saying "you can't do this because the way your account is setup. Go to your privacy & online safety settings to change this".

I added my account to an adult account and changed the settings to "allowed to join/create a club".

But i'm still unable to join a club

DuTcH Pr3DaToR, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Unable to join a Club.

Hi Zane,

Thanks for reaching out to us!
    I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with not being able to join a club due to account configuration on a PC.
    Recently there have been a lot of posts regarding not being able to join a club.
    We have already informed our engineers.
    We are aware of the issue and are gathering as much data on this issue as possible to find a resolution for everyone. We will provide an update as soon as possible.

Try checking out these troubleshooting resources:

If this does not help then please try to sign into another Microsoft account, then add the first account as an "Adult"
    family member. From there, try to see if it is possible to change the settings and save them this way. Also, please try another device to see if it is possible to change the
    Online Safety and Privacy Settings like
    a phone, tablet, console etc.

Thank you. I hope this helps! Unable to join or make club. :)

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 4, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey DViper96!

I understand you're having trouble joining clubs for Forza Horizon 4? Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Can you give us a few more details about what happens when you try to join a club?

I look forward to your reply

Thanks for reaching out

XBF George L, Oct 4, 2018
  5. DViper96
    DViper96 Guest
    This happens, Rough translation. (You can't do this because of your accounts settings)

DViper96, Oct 4, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Viper!

Thanks for the reply! Check out the
    Forza Forums
    , they have addressed this and quite a few more issues regarding the issues that come with the release of new games! Check them out and let us know if we can further assist with this or any other issues or inquiries!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: