Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved

Discus and support Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to use my Xbox 360 for old time's sake and I found that I was unable to join any multiplayer matches even though my connection was good, and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chonkerman, Dec 12, 2019.

1. chonkerman
    chonkerman Guest

I tried to use my Xbox 360 for old time's sake and I found that I was unable to join any multiplayer matches even though my connection was good, and my Nat was Open. It did say Service Alert the other day but when I checked on the website, the services were
    fine. Any Idea on what might be wrong or what I have to do to fix it? Day 3 of no online access... Problem solved guys, its just that sometimes it takes two hours to start a game.

:)

chonkerman, Dec 12, 2019
  2. chonkerman Win User

Why is step 2 and 3 blank on my screen?
  3. chonkerman Win User

Avatar Warfare, Castleminer Z, and MW3. I know CastleMiner Z still has some games because I see it in the Online menu but when I try to connect, it says "There was an error while connecting" and MW3 just loads forever, even though there is a good amount
    of people playing the mode I'm trying to access.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there chonkerman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to connect as intended. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest rolling back your console updates in
    Solution 7 of
    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  5. chonkerman Win User

please respond, I love digitaldna games.
  6. FadingToJosh Win User

Can you let us know which game? Some games have had their servers shut down over time.
Thema:

1. Unable to join multiplayer matches on Xbox 360 - Problem solved - Similar Threads - Unable join multiplayer

2. Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds: I am teaching a Minecraft-based class to a group of students using Minecraft PE (not education edition). As of about three weeks ago, they can no longer join each other's worlds. Do you know of a...
  3. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  8. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  9. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  10. Why am I unable to send a request to join a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I unable to send a request to join a game: Why am I unable to send a request to join a game 362095e8-71e6-4041-9847-79fe6a08f98f