Unable to join club in FH4

Discus and support Unable to join club in FH4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click to join a club in Forza Horizon 4, I get this message: “There was an error communicating with the Forza Horizon 4 server. Please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry Palmquist, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Unable to join club in FH4

When I click to join a club in Forza Horizon 4, I get this message: “There was an error communicating with the Forza Horizon 4 server. Please try again later.” I’m connected to the internet, in a public session, and I’ve tried to do this numerous times. I’ve joined a few clubs a long time ago (I’ve left them) and recently I haven’t been able to join any new ones.

:)

Henry Palmquist, Aug 11, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Henry.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I believe it's some server instability in the game. If the error persists I suggest you contact the game's support, this is the link.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

Hey BaumBurrito2504, Thanks for reaching out to us today.

There have been a few users experiencing a couple of issues join clubs for FH4 since the early access launch.

For troubleshooting purposes, I suggest trying to join clubs not within the game but straight from the Xbox app itself.

Also, I suggest trying to join clubs for another game so we can see if it's all clubs or just for FH4.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-join-club-xbox-one

Let us know what happens when you try to join any other clubs.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Forza Horizon 4 cant join clubs

Hey Omer,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. There have been a few users experiencing a couple of issues join clubs for FH4 since the early access launch. For troubleshooting purposes, I suggest trying to join clubs not within the game but straight from the Xbox
    app itself. Also, I suggest trying to join clubs for another game so we can see if it's all clubs or just for FH4. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Tomesso Win User

club forza horizon 4

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. There have been a few users experiencing a couple of issues join clubs for FH4 since launch.

For troubleshooting purposes, I suggest trying to join clubs not within the game but straight from the Xbox app itself.

Also, I suggest trying to join clubs for another game so we can see if it's all clubs or just for FH4.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-join-club-xbox-one

Let us know if this resolves your problem or if you receive additional error messages along the way.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Can't join any club

FH4 use the XBOX Club System. I also was not a memeber of any "INGAME" H4 club and got the message, but I was member of 10 XBOX Clubs. I cancel to be a member of one clubs. After this, I was able to join one of the H4 "INGAME" clubs. And after this I also
    was able to join another XBOX Club.

So try to cancel a XBOX Club Membership to join after this a H4 "INGAME" Club
Thema:

1. Unable to join club in FH4 - Similar Threads - Unable join club

2. Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds: I am teaching a Minecraft-based class to a group of students using Minecraft PE (not education edition). As of about three weeks ago, they can no longer join each other's worlds. Do you know of a...
  3. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  8. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  9. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  10. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC: Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that...