Unable to join a game in Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Unable to join a game in Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm unable to play with a friend in Forza Horizon 3, when i'm trying to join a session, I get this message : Capture2 Indeed when i'm testing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexandre Jacquot, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Unable to join a game in Forza Horizon 3

Hello,

I'm unable to play with a friend in Forza Horizon 3, when i'm trying to join a session, I get this message :

Capture2

Indeed when i'm testing my connection through the xbox app, it says that the xbox server connectivity is blocked :

Capture

I've tried everything from these pages :

Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked

Xbox App NAT Type Displays Teredo Is Unable to Qualify | Xbox App on Windows 10

I've noticed that I don't have any "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface or Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter" in my Device Manager even following the given steps from the second link.

Regarding the other solutions, they didn't work and the problem still persists.

I've uninstalled all my VPN and virtual machines softwares (Hamachi, VirtualBox...) and i'm using Windows Defender as my antimalware.

Cheers,

Alexandre

:)

Alexandre Jacquot, Jul 21, 2018
  2. lvCorruptzl
    lvCorruptzl Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 connection issue

I'm having trouble joining online games on forza horizon 3 it says finding session then comes up with network diagnostics saying unable to join with a support id and server id

lvCorruptzl, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Mayu_qa
    Mayu_qa Guest
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

My Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition is runnable.

But VIP access and carpack is unabled.

Mayu_qa, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Amph82626463
    Amph82626463 Guest

Try seeing if in your device manager if your network adapter is up to date. Sometimes Windows updates includes it but sometimes not. Also try making sure you can connect to the Xbox servers through a 3rd party method like a browser or website and if it does
    you shouldn't be having that problem. If all else fails at that point I recommend contacting Microsoft over the issue. They tend to resolve these things pretty quick. For all you know a recent game update could've caused it. If thats the case and you arent
    the only one having the problem just be patient, theyre pretty prompt about those issues. Good luck!

Amph82626463, Jul 21, 2018
  5. Well I managed to solve my problem...

What I've done is to set a static IP Adress for my computer on my router admin page then restarted it. And I also reset all the Windows firewall rules. To do it, just open the Windows firewall window by searching on the start menu then click on "restore
    to default" on the left panel.

The connection did not work right after this, I had to wait few minutes before the Xbox app show my status as "Connected"

Hoping to help people with the same problem I had.

Regards,

Alexandre

Alexandre Jacquot, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: