Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC

Discus and support Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayBeastX, Aug 31, 2023.

1. JayBeastX
    JayBeastX Guest

Since the Xbox Console Companion app has been discontinued, there is no way to access clubs on PC. Therefore I can't join a club on Forza. All I get is a pop up saying I don't have an app that opens Xbox links. And when I select browse, there isn't any to install. Unless I have a console, which I don't, how am I supposed to join a club?

Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC [​IMG]

:)

JayBeastX, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

How to join Clubs in Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

Hello Technoguck , My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.
    I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties when trying to join a club in Forza Horizon 5 on PC through the Xbox app, here are some steps you can follow:

Make sure you have the Xbox app installed and updated on your PC. You can download it from the Microsoft Store if you don't have it installed yet.
    Sign in to the Xbox app with the account you're using to play Forza Horizon 5.

Check your Internet connection to make sure you are connected correctly.

Open Forza Horizon 5 on your PC.
    In-game, go to the "Social" or "Multiplayer" menu.
    Look for the “Search Club” or “Join a Club” option and select it.
    If the Xbox app opens but nothing happens, try searching for the club directly from the Xbox app. Open the Xbox app and look for the "Clubs" option in the main menu. From there, you should be able to find and join a Forza Horizon 5 club.

If you're still having trouble joining a club through the Xbox app, I would recommend trying the following additional steps:

Verify that you have a stable and fast Internet connection. If your connection is slow, there may be problems loading club information.
    Completely close the Xbox app and restart your PC. Then try opening the app again and joining a club from there.
    Update your PC drivers, especially graphics card drivers, as this can affect the performance of games and applications.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. decemberrain9 Win User

Can't join or create a club in forza horizon 5

Hi, the xbox app screen appeared when i clicked onto "search clubs" but there isn't a forza horizon game in the xbox app. I'm still unable to join clubs in the game.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello JayBeastX,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to join a club on Forza Horizon 5. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

There is a looking for group, Xbox Chat and Xbox Social you can use in Xbox Game Bar that you might like to try. Enable Xbox Game Bar by pressing Windows key + G on keyboard. Learn more here: Get to know Xbox Game Bar on Windows | Xbox Support

You may add favorites in Home bar and pin those widgets you wish to see while gaming, like the options for Spotify. For more ways to customize, please check this link: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows devices | Xbox Support.

To find your friends:

1. Press the Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar.
    2. Select the Widget menu, and then choose Xbox Social.
    3. Choose the Friends tab.
    Double-click on a friend’s gamertag to start a conversation, or right-click for advanced options (invite them to a game, view their profile, and more).

To start a group chat, double-click on a friend’s gamertag to start a conversation, select Add someone, choose the friends you want to invite, and then press Done.

To open Looking for Group:

1. Press the Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar.
    2. Select the Widget menu, and then choose Looking for Group.
    To browse and respond to posts:

1. Select the Find players tab, and then choose a game.
    2. Choose a post that interests you or press the Filter button to refine your search. When you find a post you like, select I’m interested.
    To create a post:

1. Select the Find players tab, choose a game, and then select Create a post.
    2. Add tags and a description (this makes it easier to connect with gamers that play like you), then adjust the details, such as the number of players needed. You can schedule a time to gather by adjusting Day and Start time, or if you want to gather people to play right away, select Now.
    3. When you’re done, select Create post.
    Posts you create or respond to will appear in the Manage posts tab.

Source: Use Xbox Game Bar to play and chat with friends | Xbox Support

We hope this helps.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. JayBeastX Win User

Yes, but none of these actually allow you to join a club. I don’t want to create a group post. And you can’t access clubs through game bar
Thema:

1. Unable to join a club on Forza Horizon 5 PC - Similar Threads - Unable join club

2. Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Students using 1.20.81 unable to join each other's worlds: I am teaching a Minecraft-based class to a group of students using Minecraft PE (not education edition). As of about three weeks ago, they can no longer join each other's worlds. Do you know of a...
  3. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  4. How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix "There was a problem posting you looking for group" and "Unable to send join...: So, I've been trying for a while to post a looking for group, and it does not work, so I wanted to join other posts, and it also does not work. I have read other rensponses to this question but...
  5. I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to join parties on my pc and it says my profile is unable to use parties but i...: I have been trying for months to join my friends on my pc but it says i am unable to use parties because my profile can't, why am i having this issue on my pc but not my xbox...
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  8. Unable to join and talk on xbox parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to join and talk on xbox parties: I have been told that my xbox profile is not able to join parties but i have no active suspensions. I went into my settings and everything is allowed. I still cannot hear my friends. Ive reset my...
  9. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  10. Unable to join club in FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join club in FH4: When I click to join a club in Forza Horizon 4, I get this message: “There was an error communicating with the Forza Horizon 4 server. Please try again later.” I’m connected to the internet, in a...