unable to invite friend to play fc 24

Discus and support unable to invite friend to play fc 24 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Stott Mcdermott, May 4, 2024.

1. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I have removed him on ea. and reinvited him he has done the same, I have reinstalled the game, nothing seems to work.

:)

Stott Mcdermott, May 4, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Stott, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important for you to know that FC 24 PC players (like yourself) can only play with Xbox Series X|S console players and not with Xbox One players like your friend. Xbox One players can only play with Xbox One or Playstation 4 players, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://www.ea.com/games/ea-sports-fc/news/fc24crossplayupdate

[​IMG]

That's the reason why you can't play FC 24 on a PC with your Xbox One friend.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
  4. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

i only play ea sports fc 24 so this is the only title i'm having issues with
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

6. Vardagul Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Thank you for your response, Noam! I apologize that the steps above didn't work.

I just need to know more information about this. Do you have an Xbox Game Pass, or did you subscribe to EA Play?

If yes, please try these steps:

1. Search for the “EA Play” App on the Xbox store and download it.
    2. Open the EA Play App.
    3. If you are not subscribed, do so now.
    4. Navigate to “Game Trials” and find EA FC 24.
    5. Click on “Free Trial” and start to download EA FC 24.
    6. When opening EA FC 24, you’ll receive a notification informing you how long your trial remains.

Please give me an update after taking these steps.

Source:
    https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc/news/how-to-play-the-ea-fc-24-10-hour-trial-with-ea-play

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

1. unable to invite friend to play fc 24 - Similar Threads - unable invite friend

2. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  5. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  6. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  7. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  8. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  9. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...
  10. Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial: I've been trying to send one of my friends a referral for the 14-day free trial, but I get a message saying that is only available for paid pc game pass and ultimate members, but I do have an...