Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial

Discus and support Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been trying to send one of my friends a referral for the 14-day free trial, but I get a message saying that is only available for paid pc game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Matheus Oliveira9, May 5, 2023.

1. Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial

I've been trying to send one of my friends a referral for the 14-day free trial, but I get a message saying that is only available for paid pc game pass and ultimate members, but I do have an ultimate game pass membership, does anyone know what to do?

:)

Matheus Oliveira9, May 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Matheus! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried signing in and out?

Also, are you sure you are on the right account in the case you had multiple accounts?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind they have to be in the same region as you if they are in the newly expanded pc xbox gamepass regions it wont work since only gamepass pc will work there and they have to be in the Windows insiders program
  4. Sainted Bain Win User

Free 14 day trial

if u buy a xbox console then u will get given a 14 day free trial but xbox dont give away 14 days free trial for xbox live gold
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Free gift card to new people

You already have a free 14 day trial on game pass. Some games even have 14 day gold trials included.

As for giving any other for free when signing up, it will be abused by the public.
  6. Mumak UFC 2019 Win User

redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

Live gold 14 days free trial
Thema:

1. Unable to invite friend for the 14-day free trial - Similar Threads - Unable invite friend

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  9. unable to invite friend to play fc 24

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    unable to invite friend to play fc 24: hello I have steam fc24 my friend has Xbox one fc24, I have him on my friends list on Xbox app and on steam he is in the friends list in the game but it says i have no friends to play the game. I...
  10. Unable to send game invites

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to send game invites: Hi there. Myself, partner and 2 children have been trying to play a game together. We are able to invite to a party and chat on it, but, we can’t send game invites? We’ve looked over the settings...