Unable to install minecraft from microsoft store

Discus and support Unable to install minecraft from microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Maybe its a problem on my end but, two years ago i got minecraft from the microsoft store and i havent been able to install it, i bought it for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by finch.wav, Aug 31, 2023.

1. finch.wav
    finch.wav Guest

Maybe its a problem on my end but, two years ago i got minecraft from the microsoft store and i havent been able to install it, i bought it for the computer but when i click on the thing to install it it just opens up a screen that says

When you're away from your console or your Windows 10 device, you can still get ready to play your next Xbox console game

Here's how to get your console and Windows 10 device ready for installations you'll be able to start from your phone or mobile device.

i couldnt download it on windows 10, and i cant download it now on windows 11, what do i do?
    i didnt refund it because i thought it might just fix on its own but now its wayyyyyy too late

:)

finch.wav, Aug 31, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: