Unable to install Forza 5

Discus and support Unable to install Forza 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to install Forza 5 I get and error 100% message popping up. Error Code: 0x80070002 If i try to press retry it shows Downloading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maksymilian Werbanowski, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Unable to install Forza 5

Whenever I try to install Forza 5 I get and error 100% message popping up.

Error Code: 0x80070002

If i try to press retry it shows

Downloading 100%

12.8gb of 12.8gb

:)

Maksymilian Werbanowski, Apr 23, 2023
  2. JeanettB Win User

Xbox App PC Error 0x00000001 When downloading Forza Horizon 5

Same error here, unable to install FORZA HORIZON 5.

tried all and nothing works
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Kindly press Windows key + R to launch the Run box.

Type in service.msc and click OK. When Services open scroll down to Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant.

Double-click on it to open Properties.

Note: The startup type should be set to Manual.

If you see Startup status on Stopped in the lower left portion, click/tap on Start, then Apply, and OK. Please verify if the issue still persists.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage

Please feel free to check the link below for more information about the error code:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/errors/erro...
  5. Thomas Kappius Win User

Ok. I tried a lot already, but nothing helped.

But this solution worked for me aswell.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings

Thomas
  6. Maksymilian Werbanow Win User

yes I was, try unplugging all drives except the system drive try download onto it of it works it means you need to clear one of the other drives fully so just plug them back in one at a time to see which one is the issue, this worked for me so I hope it does for you.

p.s. if I don't make sense it's because I just woke up ask if you need any help
Thema:

1. Unable to install Forza 5 - Similar Threads - Unable install Forza

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  5. Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s: I have tried to download apps such as Spotify or YouTube, it shows that I own it but whenever it comes to installing it, it just doesn't do anything, I've pressed it multiple times, I've tried...
  6. Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?: I bought a new laptop from acer. Its windows 11 updated to latest version. On installing xbox app from microsoft store I am getting error code 0x80070490 and from installing from online install I...
  7. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come into trouble of games and apps not being able to update or install on their Xbox one. I have tried everything, a reset leaving the power cord out for...
  10. Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 error code 0x80070002: Need some help here, trying to install forza Horizon 5 from the store and Xbox App, I get the error listed. error code 0x80070002 From everything I see this seems to be attached to gaming...