Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Discus and support Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am experiencing the same problem. I am unable to download P4A Story and BGM #1. I logged into My Account under the Settings menu with Xbox Guide... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PyroIntensifies, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

I am experiencing the same problem. I am unable to download P4A Story and BGM #1. I logged into My Account under the Settings menu with Xbox Guide button and viewed my download history, and re-downloaded them, but I got the same problem. All i can do
    is wait until Atlus or someone from Microsoft fixes this problem. Either way you look at it I'm out $9.99 plus tax Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :(

SoulBreaker7545, Oct 31, 2014
  2. BGM #1 and System Data ver. 1.30 will not download and install for me.

GameMisconduct1, Nov 1, 2014
  3. Anybody300
    Anybody300 Guest
    The full glasses and color packs downloads don't work.

Anybody300, Nov 1, 2014
  4. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Hey there, Anybody300! Thanks so much for that update. There are a lot of color packs. Is it all of them that are affected, or just specific ones for you? If it's specific ones, can you post back the exact names of the DLC for me so I can pass that along?
    Thanks so much for your assistance, and for everyone's patience while we continue to get these DLCs working for you. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 3, 2014
  5. Cute Sounds
    Cute Sounds Guest
    Yep I can't download Full Glasses, Full Colors, The free BGM #1, and the Update 1.30, Which I have had downloaded before, now I can't re-download them. Goes 1%, 0%, 1%, 0%, "Can't download -so and so content-" I had all this purchased and installed. I had
    trouble with the full color pack, and I tried to delete all DLC in an attempt to make it work, but now I can't download the stuff I previously mentioned.

Cute Sounds, Nov 4, 2014
  6. Thank you so much for clearing up which colors pack was having the issue, Cute Sounds! I've passed that information along to the investigating teams. They are still working on the other DLCs you've listed. Please do keep an eye on this thread for updates
    once I have them. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 5, 2014
  7. Hey, guys! I'm being told that this is resolved. I have reports that Narration and Roll Call Unlock still isn't working, though.

Can I have you all try to download whichever DLC you have purchased and let me know if it works for you? We want to make sure you're all resolved now and are able to play fully what you paid for! Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Thank you again for your continued patience while we worked on this, and we are very appreciative of your assistance in nailing down the issues! Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 6, 2014
  8. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Hey, everyone! I am now being told that all of these should be resolved, and you should be able to download them. If you could, please attempt to download the DLC you purchased and let me know the results! We want to make sure you're fully up and running
    now! Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 11, 2014
  9. IronmanSS
    IronmanSS Guest
    I'm having issues downloading Additional BGM #2 and Additional BGM #4. Basically the same issues the others were having, the download goes to 1% back to 0% a few times then times out and says "Can't download Additional BGM #2". I know it's free content,
    but what's up? BGM #1 and #3 unlocks downloaded just fine.

IronmanSS, Mar 17, 2015
  10. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there IronmanSS!

Sorry to hear about the download issue! Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the issue if you haven't already. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  11. SoulBreaker7545 Win User

I am experiencing the same problem. I am unable to download P4A Story and BGM #1. I logged into My Account under the Settings menu with Xbox Guide button and viewed my download history, and re-downloaded them, but I got the same problem. All i can do
    is wait until Atlus or someone from Microsoft fixes this problem. Either way you look at it I'm out $9.99 plus tax :(
  12. Dusty 2099 Win User

I am also unable to download most things, but most importantly the System Ver. 1.30.
  13. FFideoNN Win User

Still unable to download DLCs:

P4A Story

and

System Ver 1.30
  14. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there IronmanSS!

Sorry to hear about the download issue! Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the issue if you haven't already. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
  15. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Anybody300! Thanks so much for that update. There are a lot of color packs. Is it all of them that are affected, or just specific ones for you? If it's specific ones, can you post back the exact names of the DLC for me so I can pass that along?
    Thanks so much for your assistance, and for everyone's patience while we continue to get these DLCs working for you. :)
Thema:

1. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. - Similar Threads - Unable install Adachi

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  5. Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s: I have tried to download apps such as Spotify or YouTube, it shows that I own it but whenever it comes to installing it, it just doesn't do anything, I've pressed it multiple times, I've tried...
  6. Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?: I bought a new laptop from acer. Its windows 11 updated to latest version. On installing xbox app from microsoft store I am getting error code 0x80070490 and from installing from online install I...
  7. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come into trouble of games and apps not being able to update or install on their Xbox one. I have tried everything, a reset leaving the power cord out for...
  10. Unable to install games on non-windows drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install games on non-windows drive: I am currently having an issue where i am unable to install games from the Xbox app on windows on my secondary hard drive (non-boot drive). I have attempt to change the default install location to...