Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Discus and support Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, so... I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax a few days ago and... I'm not sure what happened. I popped the disc in, immediately went to go purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PyroIntensifies, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

Alright, so... I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax a few days ago and... I'm not sure what happened. I popped the disc in, immediately went to go purchase the Adachi DLC, but every time I try to install it, the thing jumps to 1% and quickly goes back to 0%, before
    saying the download can't be completed.

Not only that, it seems to only be affecting downloads that would force P4AU to update it's system data to Version 1.30, as it gives me the same problem when trying to download the System Data version by itself, everything else downloads perfectly fine,
    though. I was able to download the free songs for the game without a problem and was even able to download Adachi's navigation DLC without problem either. It seems to be freaking out the moment I try to update the game.

:)

PyroIntensifies, Oct 21, 2014
  2. PaulMertens
    PaulMertens Guest
    Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture of the game/the logo on the Browse Games page was for Persona
    4 Arena Ultimax, whereas the text description was for Persona 4 - without Ultimax -. Because the title of the game is not displayed on the Overview page, I assumed that I would be buying the game for which I had just clicked the big *** promotional banner.
    I'm afraid nobody will be able to do anything about this, and I will probably be playing Persona 4 Arena, but I think this sucks and you should look into changing the banner for P4A Ultimax! Thank you.

PaulMertens, Oct 21, 2014
  3. sky demon101
    sky demon101 Guest
    I am having an issue downloading a few specific prices of game content.

Three specific prices of DLC won't download. One being a Game with Gold and the other two BGM extensions for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Is this fixable?

sky demon101, Oct 21, 2014
  4. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

It is most likely a problem with the Atlus servers. Contct Atlus thought their site to let them know about the problem.

blackredshoes9, Oct 21, 2014
  5. Hey there, PyroIntensifies! This is definitely odd, but I appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

We want to make sure we have all the information correct. What is the exact name of the DLC you are trying to download? I see that the Navigation: Adachi downloads fine for you, as well as other things. Additionally, I see that the System Data is causing issues
    for you. Is it doing the same thing as the Adachi DLC that you cannot get?

We'll start from there once we have this information. Thanks so much for you help in narrowing this down! Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 22, 2014
  6. The exact name of the DLC is 'Additional Character 1: Tohru Adachi'. And yeah, the exact same problem with the System Data download. It jumps to 1% then goes back to 0%, before it says that the download can't be completed.

PyroIntensifies, Oct 22, 2014
  7. I have the exact same problem and am still looking for a solution. It will go to 1% and then immediately drop back down to 0%. After that I get a notification message with no error code saying "Can't Download Additional Character 1: Tohru Adachi"

Teamwork Senpai, Oct 22, 2014
  8. ALEX YAGAMI
    ALEX YAGAMI Guest

I have exactly the same problem like PyroIntensifies, I can't download 'Additional Character 1: Tohru Adachi' , "system data 1.30" so I can't play online Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :( plz help

ALEX YAGAMI, Oct 22, 2014
  9. Hey, all! Thanks so much for that information. I have passed this along to the proper teams. I'm also tracking the DLCs Navigation Set A and Narration & Round Call Unlock that are not working for others. Once I have more information, I will post back in
    here for you all! Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 23, 2014
  10. Hey, I was finally able to download Adachi! I'm guessing the problem has been fixed?

PyroIntensifies, Oct 23, 2014
  11. I am still unable to download Adachi. Did you do anything to attempt to fix the problem?

Teamwork Senpai, Oct 23, 2014
  12. Update: Adachi is able to be downloaded.

Teamwork Senpai, Oct 24, 2014
  13. FFideoNN
    FFideoNN Guest

Still unable to download DLCs:

P4A Story

and

System Ver 1.30

FFideoNN, Oct 24, 2014
  14. Hey, all! Sorry to see that you are still unable to download these DLCs. Since it's been a day or so, are you still unable to download 'P4A Story' and 'System Data'? If you are, please post back so that I know we have the most current information, and I
    will pass this along to the investigating teams. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 27, 2014
  15. Dusty 2099
    Dusty 2099 Guest
    I am also unable to download most things, but most importantly the System Ver. 1.30.

Dusty 2099, Oct 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. - Similar Threads - Unable install Adachi

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  4. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  5. Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install apps on Xbox 1s: I have tried to download apps such as Spotify or YouTube, it shows that I own it but whenever it comes to installing it, it just doesn't do anything, I've pressed it multiple times, I've tried...
  6. Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install xbox from store or online installer?: I bought a new laptop from acer. Its windows 11 updated to latest version. On installing xbox app from microsoft store I am getting error code 0x80070490 and from installing from online install I...
  7. I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install any games from the Microsoft Store: This new laptop arrived and I wanted to install video games on it, such as Minecraft. I have been trying to troubleshoot and fix the problem, but this has not worked. Every single time I try to...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  9. Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install or update games and apps, Installing bar at 0.0% indefinitely: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has come into trouble of games and apps not being able to update or install on their Xbox one. I have tried everything, a reset leaving the power cord out for...
  10. Unable to install games on non-windows drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install games on non-windows drive: I am currently having an issue where i am unable to install games from the Xbox app on windows on my secondary hard drive (non-boot drive). I have attempt to change the default install location to...