Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch.

Discus and support Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kasey M, Sep 29, 2023.

1. Kasey M
    Kasey M Guest

Cross-platform game chat isn’t picking up when broadcasting to Twitch using my Xbox S. When playing with Xbox friends, their voices are streamed, but those on other platforms aren’t picked up. How can I enable my friends who aren’t on Xbox to be heard through Twitch? I want to reiterate that Xbox players are properly heard, but I’m talking about my friends who play on PlayStation, PC, etc. Most of my friends aren’t on Xbox, so when streaming, I’ve had to switch back to my PlayStation 4 to capture everyone, which is a pain given my games don’t offer cross-progression. I bought this Xbox specifically to stream and can’t find answers online regarding cross-platform game chat.

:)

Kasey M, Sep 29, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kasey M,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having issues when streaming to Twitch.

Check your audio settings on your Xbox and make sure that the party chat output is set to speakers or headset and speakers. This will allow the Twitch app to capture the party chat audio along with the game audio. To do this, go to Settings > General > Volume & audio output > Party chat output and select the option that suits your preference.

You may also refer to the articles below for additional information:

How to live stream on Xbox | Xbox Support

Xbox Broadcasting (twitch.tv)

Twitch Music: Streaming Overview

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can’t Hear cross platform players in twitch stream.

If it's Playstation players when you refer to cross-platform, then I don't think it's possible....I'm sure I have seen others mention this recently.
  5. AlecBohme Win User

Cross Platform audio streaming on twitch

If it was a feature I was apathetic about, I would not have posted the question.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

Cross Platform audio streaming on twitch

Thema:

1. Unable to hear cross-platform voices when streaming to Twitch. - Similar Threads - Unable hear cross

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to hear other people on discord while streaming.: Any chance they updated it so we can hear other people on discord in my stream from my xbox? I would love to be able to stream with my people on PC, thanks all. submitted by...
  6. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  7. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...
  8. How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix being unable to talk or hear in xbox party chat on Windows?: I haven't had any problems yesterday but today when I joined a party I was unable to hear other members and they were unable to hear me. This doesn't occur in other apps like discord or in game...
  9. Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to hear my playstation friend on stream: While streaming fortnite on twitch Im unable to hear my friend that plays ps5 that also streams fortnite on twitch, I can be heard on his stream but not on mine 90e145d8-cf43-4284-827c-806b18f00bc7
  10. Why am I unable to hear other players talking in-game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to hear other players talking in-game?: Hi, hoping someone can help troubleshoot this. Over the past year or so I’ve noticed that I don’t hear anyone speaking via game chat in any games. People I play with are able to hear...