Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

Discus and support Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to"... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Adagar91, Jun 25, 2024 at 6:52 PM.

1. /u/Adagar91
    /u/Adagar91 Guest

Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We both have gmail accounts. 2.) We both have US accounts (but I'm in Canada on vacation right now). 3.) This wasn't a problem until today.

Was there a recent security "update" recently? What's the problem?

submitted by /u/Adagar91
    [link] [comments]

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Buying a game for a relative out in France

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the games back I bought

Hey there Josh,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with the matter through the forums. Now you should have seen the option to Buy as Gift even if you already own the game as you are going to purchase to gift and not to
    own another copy on your account.

Here is more information on
    Digital gifting

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

How do i gift a game i already own?

Hello Quinn3,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to gift Overwatch to someone. We suggest utilizing the article entitled, "Help
    with giving digital games as gifts
    " in order to resolve this issue. Are you trying to gift

Overwatch Legendary Edition
    ? It appears that the legendary edition is able to be gifted. Do you see the option to gift the game through the Xbox website? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Paid money into wrong microsoft account what can I do about it,,,,,

Hi Carol,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the money is currency, there is no way of transferring the currency to another account. You can however buy the

game as a gift
    for the correct account. If unable to gift, you can use
    home console
    and purchase it on the account the currency is redeemed on.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Why is it that I cannot gift consumables?

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding your question. as stated in the following support article:

"Fortnite Vbucks, FIFA Points, and other virtual currencies cannot be sent as gifts."

Loot Boxes would fall under the same category therefor you are unable to gift these.

You can find more information by clicking on the link below.

Help with Giving Digital Games as gifts

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game? - Similar Threads - Unable gift relatives

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  4. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  5. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  6. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  10. Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to make the payment or cancel the order to pay with gift card with starfield premium...: [img] I'm getting this message that my payment is failed, no matter what card I try it's still the same, so I'm planning to buy gift cards and buy it with them, but I'm unable to cancel this...