unable to gain access

Discus and support unable to gain access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; unable to gain access in to my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. i have tried multiple times to get in and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Huntsmen, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Huntsmen
    Huntsmen Guest

unable to gain access

unable to gain access in to my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. i have tried multiple times to get in and the system is not allowing me and have now completely locked me out. i tried to reset my password multiple time with no success. im am very very unhappy and would like help. i have spent money on this account for my Xbox and now i cant use what i paid for. i will mostly dispute the charges if there is no resolution today and then report to the BBB. please contact me ASAP please i would like to get this resolved.

:)

Huntsmen, Sep 22, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

unable to gain access

Hi! To protect customer privacy, Microsoft can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, it's encouraged to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Please note that disputing charges would result in the account being suspended, potentially making the chances of recovering it in the future impossible.
  3. Huntsmen Win User

unable to gain access

iv tried all this and now its locked me out from trying. what else am i to do.
  4. TimB101 Win User

unable to gain access

Hi,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

If your account is locked then you can use the link below to unlock the account:-

https://support.microsoft.com/office/805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to assist you further or If you find it helpful, you can mark this comment as the answer.

Kind regards

Tim
  5. DarkUnicycle Win User

Unplug credit card from lost account?

Hello Neespa,

Thanks for reaching out, I can provide you some details to help you out. If you are unable to locate the email address or gain access to the account in order to recent the password as well as Support unable to assist due to the lock on the account. I'd
    recommend reaching to your Credit Card company to see what recommendations they have if you're unable to gain access and are no longer looking to pay for the membership.

Hope this helps! Happy Gaming!
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Managing another Xbox Live account

Hey there Chill! If you were unable to gain access to the account with the means suggested here, there is unfortunately nothing further we can offer. I'm sorry, but it seems like we cannot provide you access to this account. Thank you for your posts.
Thema:

unable to gain access

1. unable to gain access - Similar Threads - unable gain access

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...