Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ~ Error Code 0x1ff5

Discus and support Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ~ Error Code 0x1ff5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi I used the multiplayer test many times and sometimes, it shows " Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ". is it a problem with my internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImJustAmir, Mar 25, 2014.

1. ImJustAmir
    ImJustAmir Guest

hi

I used the multiplayer test many times and sometimes, it shows " Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ".

is it a problem with my internet connection?

and the error code is 0x1ff5

:)

ImJustAmir, Mar 25, 2014
  2. Error Code 0x0000000000000000

When I test my multiplayer connection, as apps never respond, it fails. I am confused as i will not troubleshoot, instead it will say 'Unable to finish multiplayer tests. Back up and try the test again. If it still does not work, there may be a problem with
    your network. (0x0000000000000000). I have a 'Continue' and 'Cancel' option, which both do the same thing. I have an Xbox One S in a Minecraft bundle. Apps do not install, that is if I can even open the Store. My network connection test was fine. Please help.

PowerPilot878, Mar 25, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Unable to Connect to Multiplayer

Greetings mczero1989!

The Support forums works best when each individual create their own thread. Therefore, can you please create a new thread, detailing out your situation, including any error code you are getting and any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This allow
    us to give you the very best support possible. Thank you!

taidara, Mar 25, 2014
  4. Daddy Kiefer
    Daddy Kiefer Guest

I get this also with a slightly different error code. Also, my upload speed, upload packet loss, and MTU areas are blank.

Daddy Kiefer, Mar 26, 2014
  5. ImJustAmir
    ImJustAmir Guest
    Daddy Kiefer

error codes are different and they aren't same

I had this problem too. my Upload Packet Loss, download and upload speed areas was blank. then I tried another time and then, they was there.

ImJustAmir, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: