Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

Discus and support Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zaintq, Nov 22, 2020.

1. zaintq
    zaintq Guest

Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call...

I got an XBox Series S and it was working great for one week. After one week, I woke up in the morning and went to turn on my XBox and it showed me the "Something Went Wrong" screen with an E100 error.

I tried everything from restarting, to resetting, to offline update, nothing worked. The only option left was to send it to repair.

So, I created a repair order. They sent a confirmation email saying that I will be receiving a shipping label within 24 hours and it's been a week and I still haven't received the shipping label, neither has anyone from a shipping courier company arrived
    to pick up the device (as the device is still under warranty, I assume the shipping will be handled by Microsoft).

The email also kindly informed me that they have "stored a printable copy online in your account". I don't know where they have hid the printable copy as I've exhausted the entire website from
    the account page to the order page to the devices page to the repair page and have found nothing.

I tried requesting a callback, but their number format for the UAE is incorrect and the input box doesn't accept my number. My number is of the format 0xx xxx xxxx. But the format in the input box shows x xxx xxxx. I've tried trimming the first couple of
    digits to fit in the format and submitted the call back requests, but haven't received any calls.

The online customer support bot is utterly useless. I can't find any email address to send an email to. The Microsoft Global Customer Service (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers) representative just routes
    me to the XBox customer service, which just plays an automated message "visit xbox.com/support" and then hangs up.

I'm lost and have no idea what to do.

:)

zaintq, Nov 22, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

help me!

You can check back at the page you used to register the repair at first. Also check your email associated with the gamertag (be sure to check the spam folders). If you still can't find it, give them a call back as you will need the shipping label.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Need shipping address for controller exchange

Hello Spider,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With repair orders you get an email with all the information. Unfortunately, with controllers, you do not get a shipping label. It is also very important when you do ship it out write your order number for the repair on the
    outside of the box. Here is the address for the US shipping.

MS Returns Center

5700 South International Pkwy

McAllen TX, 78503

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. LoneWolfe OO7 Win User

Xbox must be returned for repair

I didn't get a shipping label to return my Kinect for repair ,I got a order receipt but on label for FedEx
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Repair order shipping label

Hello
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I am very sorry for your problem, but I believe you need to contact Xbox support to be able to print the shipment, if you have already entered your order it is easier. I'm sending you the link where you get all kinds of information you need to send your product to support, you can also click on the option in green on the right hand side written contact us so you can contact Microsoft support.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

xbox remote repair

Hi, Rfurt!

Paul here from Xbox Forums team here to assist with the issue. I understand that the shipping label can't be printed right now. Is Here is a link on

Help with your existing repair order
    . What I personally would recommend to do as far as printing the shipping label is if there is a local library or friends house that the shipping label can be printed at I'd swing by and attempt to print it.

Happy Gaming!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team
Thema:

1. Unable to find shipping label for XBox Repair order, also can't input my number for a call... - Similar Threads - Unable find shipping

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  6. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  7. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  8. Unable to find Advanced management features

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to find Advanced management features: I cant find advanced management features no matter where i look, and i cant find any articles that explain how to do i submitted by /u/Lost_Video_5025 [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to find valid license (Code 315306)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find valid license (Code 315306): Purchased game on 6/2 and everything worked fine. Linked battle.net account on evening of 6/3 and now have received "unable to validate license" error. Do I refund license or ride it out?...
  10. Microsoft unable to find my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft unable to find my gamertag: Microsoft unable to find my gamertag, I was able to chat with a Microsoft agent and explained my situation of how my email address associated with my gamertag was compromised many years ago. I was...