Unable to find or access minecraft account after migrating

Discus and support Unable to find or access minecraft account after migrating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I migrated a few months back with some difficulty but eventually got it to work and was playing normally, later on something happened with my launcher... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phenic, Aug 25, 2022.

1. Phenic
    Phenic Guest

I migrated a few months back with some difficulty but eventually got it to work and was playing normally, later on something happened with my launcher and I got signed out. When I tried to sign back in it brought me to a page to make a new account but I know I'm using the correct email because I still have the emails from when I first migrated confirming that my accounts connected to the email I put in. I have tried using my other Microsoft accounts to sign in and nothing has worked so I know I'm using the proper email. I have tried reaching out to minecraft help but they could do nothing and asked me to come here.

:)

Phenic, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Phenic Win User

I haven't received any kind of security email, and i don't think its been compromised.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You can do it via support website. Depending on the category selected the option to chat or request a call appears.

Change categories in case you're not able to see the option.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do you don't know if maybe your account has been compromised?

Or did you not received a security email from Microsoft?
  5. Phenic Win User

I have tried those methods to recover it and nothing has worked, and i have no other device to try this on.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, and just to confirm did you tried using your account on a different computer to see if the issue persists?
    (Non existent account)

If yes, and you're more than sure that you're using the correct account. Could be that your account has been compromised or someone without your authorization requested the account closure (if no one log-in after 60 days the account is deleted permanently)

If maybe has been compromised you can try methods to recover it here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

In cases like this, here in the public forums no one Microsoft agent or Mojang support can assist you with this process / tell your the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
Thema:

1. Unable to find or access minecraft account after migrating - Similar Threads - Unable find access

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  6. Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, played and and unable to accelerate meaning cant play, cant find help in...: I bought mx atv legends and spend £36 on it. As soon as I opened it, I couldn’t accelerate meaning I couldn’t play the game, couldn’t change settings in game or find help online aswell. Requested...
  7. My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son is unable to sign into his Minecraft account. How does he find his details?: He set up a Minecraft account a few years ago on his PlayStation and is now attempting to access it again. He has forgotten his username and password. How can he get his details back?...
  8. Unable to find Advanced management features

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to find Advanced management features: I cant find advanced management features no matter where i look, and i cant find any articles that explain how to do i submitted by /u/Lost_Video_5025 [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to find valid license (Code 315306)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find valid license (Code 315306): Purchased game on 6/2 and everything worked fine. Linked battle.net account on evening of 6/3 and now have received "unable to validate license" error. Do I refund license or ride it out?...
  10. Microsoft unable to find my gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft unable to find my gamertag: Microsoft unable to find my gamertag, I was able to chat with a Microsoft agent and explained my situation of how my email address associated with my gamertag was compromised many years ago. I was...