Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

Discus and support Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having slight trouble involved with the exporting of my current SoD saves from the 360 to the retail YOSE version on the Xbox One. My intention is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyanoticHarp9, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

I'm having slight trouble involved with the exporting of my current SoD saves from the 360 to the retail YOSE version on the Xbox One. My intention is to continue on from where I left off on the 360 to update with my recent purchase of the YOSE with the
    use of my characters from the previous save.

The problem itself consists of a statement from the SoD Menu stating that: "Failed to export save games to cloud. Please try again"

I tried narrowing down all known possibilities by:

1. Updating my Xbox Live to Gold status to make use of the cloud functionality

2. Enabling the use of the cloud storage device after some 3 hours worth of delay

3. Trying this again from the SoD menu

4. Manually uploading the save to the cloud only to have it not recognized by the Xbox One

5. Deleting the saves on both the cloud server as an attempt to bypass after multiple failures of uploading via the SoD menu

The problem itself seems so simple yet I just can't seem to figure out exactly whats causing it. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

:)

CyanoticHarp9, Jan 7, 2016
  2. III Cujo III
    III Cujo III Guest
    III Cujo III, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Power light turns solid red

No its the light on the power button.

I've decided to just wait and see what games become backwards compatible.

Hopefully i'll still be able to play the 360 versions of minecraft and state of decay on the xbox one soon as I still have saves i want to keep playing.

I'll probably miss having an actual 360 under my tv though.

Malacath, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

I too am having this issue. And have tried the same steps. I've looked everywhere I can think of online and have nothing to show for it.

Cizin-6D6FA976-78A1-4895-ACA1-50DE08E9C83E, Jan 9, 2016
  5. Trevyno101
    Trevyno101 Guest
    I am also having this problem. I had to dig my Xbox 360 out of storage and everything to transfer this save over. And behold, I've spent 2 hours trying without success, and now I have no time to play SoD YOSE. Please help Microsoft.

Trevyno101, Jan 10, 2016
  6. Gofindurbody
    Gofindurbody Guest
    I am having the same problem...Please help address this issue microsoft.

Thanks!

Gofindurbody, Jan 11, 2016
  7. Astaresan
    Astaresan Guest
    Restart the console and router for 30 minutes to eliminate the network traffic that is causing the issue.

Astaresan, Jan 12, 2016
  8. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One

I had contacted Xbox support the other day and they suggested I do that. Which I did...and it still didn't work. I even tried starting a new game (backing my old on up of course) and making it to a save point and it wouldn't let me transfer the new game
    save either.

Cizin-6D6FA976-78A1-4895-ACA1-50DE08E9C83E, Jan 12, 2016
  9. Trevyno101
    Trevyno101 Guest
    I contacted Support and they weren't able to help. Guess I'll Play Breakdown and wait for Admins to respond and/or fix the issue:/

Trevyno101, Nov 2, 2018
  10. Gofindurbody Win User

I am having the same problem...Please help address this issue microsoft.

Thanks!
  11. Trevyno101 Win User

I am also having this problem. I had to dig my Xbox 360 out of storage and everything to transfer this save over. And behold, I've spent 2 hours trying without success, and now I have no time to play SoD YOSE. Please help Microsoft.
  12. Trevyno101 Win User

I contacted Support and they weren't able to help. Guess I'll Play Breakdown and wait for Admins to respond and/or fix the issue:/
  13. Cizin-6D6FA976-78A1- Win User

I had contacted Xbox support the other day and they suggested I do that. Which I did...and it still didn't work. I even tried starting a new game (backing my old on up of course) and making it to a save point and it wouldn't let me transfer the new game
    save either.
  14. Astaresan Win User

Restart the console and router for 30 minutes to eliminate the network traffic that is causing the issue.
Thema:

1. Unable to export my Xbox 360 State of Decay save game to the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Unable export 360

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...