Unable to download Sonic Free Riders

Discus and support Unable to download Sonic Free Riders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Sonic Free Riders as a digital game, and the download always fails at around 50% with this error message : "unable to download Sonic... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alx-4BFB8EEE-17F9-4AE0-AE0D-396169777B26, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Unable to download Sonic Free Riders

I recently bought Sonic Free Riders as a digital game, and the download always fails at around 50% with this error message : "unable to download Sonic Free Riders" (the progress bar reaches 50, then goes to 0, then the download is cancelled).

I tried all suggested methods in the support page (clearing temporary download files, cache, marketplace file, resetting console, resetting router).

I am connected through ethernet directly to the router, and am downloading to the original 250G internal hard drive.

Dashboard version is 2.0.17502.0

I had the same problem with Bionic Commando, but that one finally worked after several cycles of clearing files/cache and starting again. But Sonic FR doesn't after 10 tries.

:)

Alx-4BFB8EEE-17F9-4AE0-AE0D-396169777B26, Aug 23, 2016
  2. playing games

I have not been able to download the game of sonic free riders on my new xbox 360 what am I doing wrong?

EnoughFlyer5456, Aug 23, 2016
  3. favorite Kinect game?

My favorite is Sonic Free Riders

Italy Veneziano, Aug 23, 2016
  4. Unable to download Sonic Free Riders

Alx-4BFB8EEE-17F9-4AE0-AE0D-396169777B26, Aug 23, 2016
  5. Alx-4BFB8EEE-17F9-4A Win User

6. VictorPenagos Morale Win User

XBOX 360 SE REINICIA LA DESCARGA EN 79% [Mod translation-XBOX 360 DOWNLOAD RESTART IN 79%]

tengo el mismo problema compre sonic free riders, descargar hasta 79 y se reinicia la descarga automáticamente no se que mas hacer.

I have the same problem buy sonic free riders, download up to 79 and the download restarts automatically I don't know what else to do
  7. Italy Veneziano Win User

favorite Kinect game?

My favorite is Sonic Free Riders
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

What other games should have been buried in the desert?

Sonic: Free Riders is probably the worst game I have played in the last 20 years.
  9. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
Thema:

1. Unable to download Sonic Free Riders - Similar Threads - Unable download Sonic

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...