Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

Discus and support Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarvieHutchinson, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

I was gifted the Xbox Game Pass for pc 2 days ago and since then have been unable to play any game or download a specific game, Sea of Thieves.

Whenever I try to play the games I have managed to download and install I always get a message that says "Check your account" " _______ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the store and try again. here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". I have tried almost everything I could find when faced with this issue like reinstalling the games, checking my accounts to see if I'm signed in, playing the game through the Microsoft Store, checking windows updates, checking for corrupted files, turning off Windows security, resetting the Windows Store Cache and checking the status of my subscription but it seems nothing I do seems to work, I've even reinstalled Windows to see if that would do anything but I still wasn't able to play any games.

Currently the games that come with this error are Minecraft launcher, Minecraft Dungeons for Windows and Among us (since these are the only games I have downloaded).

I also get the error code 0x8007005 whenever I try to download Sea of Thieves which is like adding salt to the wound.

My mates are acting like they're going to kill me if I don't start playing soon so any help would be appreciated.

:)

HarvieHutchinson, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded and installed on PC.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The issue is that the game is not available in your own Region but it is available in Xbox Game Pass so you must have downloaded the App from Xbox (beta) App. But when you open Microsoft Store and search for that game it would not be available although while downloading it might be available in Downloads list but after finishing it will not be available.

The solution is to go Settings -> Time and Language -> Region -> Change to region in which game is available like United States. Launch the game and once it is launched you can revert back to your own region.

Credit: Johnteaser
  3. HarvieHutchinson Win User

Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded and installed on PC.

Hi Jesse, thanks for taking your time to help, sadly this didn't work and I am still getting the same errors, also I don't know if it will be of any help but I'm from the United Kingdom.

Sincerely, Harvie.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

5. GodFather412342 Win User

Xbox game pass

I can't download play anywhere titles. When I look on xbox game pass on microsoft store it just shows blank card. I tried downloading games like Sea of thieves throught microsoft website but it said that it isn't avaiable even tho my friend downloaded
    it at the same time.
  6. Umar_652 Win User

Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow

i tried that too, all the games I've tried downloading like forza horizon 5, back 4 blood, fallout 76 etc download completely fine at 10 MB/s its just sea of thieves that I have a problem with. even now I'm downloading no man sky and it is downloading perfectly fine but as soon as I switch to download sea of thieves the problem mentioned always occurs.
Thema:

Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded...

1. Unable to download sea of thieves and can't even play any other games that are downloaded... - Similar Threads - Unable download sea

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Sea of Thieves, unable to download, error 0x80073CF9

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves, unable to download, error 0x80073CF9: Well, Today I redeemed a key for Sea of Thieves, right of the bat i couldnt download it and it kept giving me this error. I tried searching for solution online but was unable to solve the issue....