Unable to download Rio circuit and Maple Leaf on Forza Motorsport 7

Discus and support Unable to download Rio circuit and Maple Leaf on Forza Motorsport 7 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Decided I would re-download onto my Xbox Forza Motorsport 7, everything downloaded and is fine except 2 race tracks and I just can’t race on them.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Watkins1, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Unable to download Rio circuit and Maple Leaf on Forza Motorsport 7

Decided I would re-download onto my Xbox Forza Motorsport 7, everything downloaded and is fine except 2 race tracks and I just can’t race on them. Maple leaf is at about 60 percent and just hasn’t moved as much as I’ve tried. Any solutions please

:)

Patrick Watkins1, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Patrick Watkins1 Win User

Unfortunately none of these solutions worked, I have cleaned disc as well and there is more then enough space for the game prior to trying these solutions
  3. OpticRJames Win User

4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Patrick. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if you have enough space on your hard drive for the content installation.

If you have enough space, please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Try setting up manual DNS settings and see if that lets you update the game.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Solution 3: Please try setting up a mobile hotspot connection using your phone, then connect the console to the hotspot connection. Try updating the game again and see if it works.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. HyperTension 83 Win User

NHL 2012 FACES

7/10 I got 5 Toronto Maple Leafs tho', so I got pretty lucky. Lucky to know them, not to cheer for them. LOL
  6. Daft Badger Win User

FH3 or F7?

The reason we drive on the left is due to world war 2,nothing to do with being in the commonwealth.

Anyway,Don't let Forza 5 sour your judgement of the Forza games,that was rushed for the xbox one release hence the lack of content at launch.

Forza 7 has quite a few tracks but they are the same old tracks they've had in every other Forza,although the excellent Suzuka & Maple Valley are back in Forza 7.

If you like proper racing on race tracks then Forza 7 is the one for you.

If you like street racing & generally messing around whenever you want or just driving off & exploring the FH3 is the game to have.

Personally I prefer the Forza games.I love motorsport,i spent over 20 years working in motorsport both on & off the track,so prefer proper circuit racing.

FH3 is a lot of fun,especially with some mates but the map isn't as big as they made out & it can get very repetitive at times.It claims to have X amount of events but in reality you are doing the same events more than once.
Thema:

1. Unable to download Rio circuit and Maple Leaf on Forza Motorsport 7 - Similar Threads - Unable download Rio

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...