Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...

Discus and support Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; has anyone experienced this where a game purchase will not download due to the following reason Check back in a little while We’re having trouble... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackie robert, Oct 22, 2023.

1. Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...

has anyone experienced this where a game purchase will not download due to the following reason

Check back in a little while

We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now

:)

jackie robert, Oct 22, 2023
  2. jackie robert Win User

Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff right now

Thank you Arturo!! That worked I now have a very happy son.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff right now

Hello, Jackie. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear that a game you recently purchased couldn’t be downloaded, however, I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

Would I know if you tried to perform a physical power cycle on your console? Most of the time, this potential fix works:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

After that, please try downloading the game by going to My Games and apps > Full library > owned games.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Riders Republic

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Skywalker, let's try some process please

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

I'll be waiting for the information, friend.

After all the procedures, try to open the game.
  5. Aaron Gill  Win User

Xbox Games Crashing on Series X

Okay, I just factory reset the console and reinstalled Riders Republic since that is one of the games that keeps crashing the most. Upon playing for around 10 minutes again it crashed again even after the factory reset.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Republic Riders not compatible on pc???

You would have to purchase it for the PC in order to play it on the PC. If the code you bought was for the Xbox, it will only work on the console.
Thema:

Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...

1. Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff... - Similar Threads - Unable download riders

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...