Unable to download java.

Discus and support Unable to download java. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elijah .1, Dec 29, 2023.

1. elijah .1
    elijah .1 Guest

Unable to download java.

I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the account where I purchased it, and when checking my billing information it says I was charged for both Java and Bedrock. I've tried everything, even deleting the entire launcher and reinstalling it. What do I do?

:)

elijah .1, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Unable to download java.

Hello Elijah, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are having with Minecraft, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by KhajiBower34, an independent advisor, where he suggests the next steps to solve the problem and I thought it was good information. , which you should take into account:

If you purchased Minecraft Java Edition before the migration from Mojang to Microsoft and are now having trouble accessing the game on your new PC, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Check that you are signing in with the same Mojang account that you used to purchase Minecraft Java Edition. Sometimes users may have multiple accounts or accidentally log in with a different account. Confirm that you are using the correct credentials.

2. If you are sure you are using the correct Mojang account, try verifying your ownership of Minecraft Java Edition. Visit the Mojang account website (https://account.mojang.com) and sign in with your account. Once you're logged in, navigate to the "Games" section and check if Minecraft Java Edition appears as a game you own.

3. If Minecraft Java Edition appears as a game you own on the Mojang account website, try downloading and reinstalling the game on your new PC. Visit the official Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net) and log in with your Mojang account. Go to the "Download" section and download the Minecraft Java Edition installer. Run the installer on your new PC and follow the instructions to install the game.

4. If you have tried the steps above and still cannot access Minecraft Java Edition on your new PC, it is recommended to contact Mojang support for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and provide specific guidance based on your account.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1abdcf7e-d0f7-49d4-8915-576b440b3e64

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. ChristopherMBJ Win User

I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?

The issue is that it is the Minecraft Java version, in which I downloaded off of the minecraft.net website. Even though I downloaded it off of there, in which it had allowed me and said I owned it, I was unable to finish the download and play it due to this issue with Microsoft. I had to re-buy the gamepass to even play the Java version that I have owned since 2013.
  4. Ocean_man40 Win User

Bedrock and Java bundle not working

Hey

So I tried both but I'm still unable to get Java. Is there anything else that could be the problem?
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Unable to locate the java runtime

Thema:

Unable to download java.

1. Unable to download java. - Similar Threads - Unable download java

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  4. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  5. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  6. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  7. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  8. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  9. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...
  10. Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download riders republic after purchase messgae says unableTo get your stuff...: has anyone experienced this where a game purchase will not download due to the following reason Check back in a little while We’re having trouble getting your stuff right now...