Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account

Discus and support Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Forum Please help as I am new here. I recently purchased an XBOX Series S and a Game Pass Family & Friends which includes Game Pass Ultimate. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Van Jaarsveld, Jul 4, 2023.

1. Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account

Hi Forum

Please help as I am new here.

I recently purchased an XBOX Series S and a Game Pass Family & Friends which includes Game Pass Ultimate. The subscription is active and renews automatically every month.

I have recently seen that when I am signed into my Console and then browse to Game Pass to download games, some of the games that show they are included with Game Pass are then asking me to get Game Pass to install the game.

Not sure how to resolve this. It is not all the games only some of them which is very weird.

Thank You in advance

Steven

:)

Steven Van Jaarsveld, Jul 4, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account

Hello, Steven! I’m glad it worked. You can also try performing a power cycle your console or clear your MAC to refresh it. It could be a temporary glitch.
  3. ebbf2e50-c71d-4251-9 Win User

Hi Kimmy_24

Thank you for your reply. Your solution worked by using the Xbox Mobile App and I managed to download the game onto my console.

Any idea why it would not work directly from the Console as I am using the same account on the Console and Xbox Mobile App
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Steven. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Have you tried installing the game remotely? You click the game title from Xbox store using other device or you can use Xbox mobile app. Just make sure that remote features are already enabled. Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features. Check the box to enable remote features and for Power options, select Sleep mode.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Que significa XGP?

XGP stands for Xbox Game Pass, it means that those games are included in the game pass offer, so you can download and play those games for "feee" if you have an active subscription.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

X box gold pass

Thanks for checking, Gunnar. Are you subscribed to Xbox game pass Ultimate, or just Xbox Live? Ultimate game pass subscription includes Xbox live, and EA play. If you only have an active Xbox Live Gold, I am afraid you'll be unable to play the game.
Thema:

1. Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account - Similar Threads - Unable download Game

2. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  3. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  4. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  5. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  6. I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download gaming services and due to that I can not download gaming services...: I've restarted and updated my computer and still no gaming services. I just get the "something happened on our end" error message. e9f63f7a-8781-439d-b975-3dba9a8a7320
  7. unable to download any game on xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download any game on xbox pc app: When download starts the speed is around 15-18mb/s for 3-4sec after that it slowly drops to 0 and stays there I tried almost everything I could find online from resetting xbox app to network...
  8. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  9. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  10. Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game App: Forza horizon 5 on PC from the Xbox Game app won't install or run as Xbox gaining services needs to be installed. Everythime I try to install the gaming services it gets stuck in pending or...