Unable to deposit points, account needs updated?

Discus and support Unable to deposit points, account needs updated? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So this has been an issue for months, but when I try to deposit my reward points it says my account needs to be updated but my account info is fully... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VulcanVFX, Oct 24, 2016.

1. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest

So this has been an issue for months, but when I try to deposit my reward points it says my account needs to be updated but my account info is fully updated!

Gamertag -

:)

VulcanVFX, Oct 24, 2016
  2. haloboy
    haloboy Guest
    Xbox live reward points wont convert to my account

Hello Support,

I have 11,000 Xbox Live Reward Points which I believe equates to $11USD. However the reward points did not post to my account on the scheduled 5/15 date and have been stuck unable to request a deposit for almost a month now. Please deposit the balance into
    my account and let me know if you need any other information.

-haloboi

haloboy, Oct 24, 2016
  3. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    ​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 2 months now

Hi MohamedReeda. Since we are unable to deposit to a credit card on file, per our FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account, you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points
    card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.

XBLRewards3, Oct 24, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello VulcanVFX,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you
    to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: