Unable To Delete Friend Request - "Can't Process Request"

Discus and support Unable To Delete Friend Request - "Can't Process Request" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi got same problem with messages I can't delete cf8d2e76-deff-467c-9689-799a7ffcdbe9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goodfellas9, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Goodfellas9
    Goodfellas9 Guest

Hi got same problem with messages I can't delete

:)

Goodfellas9, Mar 21, 2015
  2. ErikaAvery
    ErikaAvery Guest

Not sure if this is in the right place, but it did give me an error so here we go.

A few weeks ago I was playing with some people online and one of them sent me a friend request.

I did not want them to be my friend since they had a very immature gamertag so I tried pressing "X" to delete the message like I usually do.

But it just got stuck loading for like 30 seconds before stopping and ended up not doing anything. The request is still there and won't delete.

I can't delete it from Xbox.com either, because the website says I have no messages.

I've tried deleting the message, declining the request, blocking the player and even accepting the request. But the same thing happens, nothing.

I've deleted my Xbox system cache, signed in and out dozens of times, reset my Xbox's settings and changed my gamertag. It still won't go away.

Occasionally after attempting to delete it, instead of doing nothing for 30 seconds it will come up with an error saying "Can't process request".

It doesn't give an error code or anything, it just says to go to xbox.com/support.

Any help dealing with this? 'Cause I've pretty much tried everything...

ErikaAvery, Mar 21, 2015
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

could you try Deleting your profile (Profile only) and then download the profile again?

Please try this sequence of steps:

1. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

2. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

3. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 1.)

let us know the results

4. Unable To Delete Friend Request - "Can't Process Request"

Hey there, is this still happening? Recently a lot of us had this issue and official Xbox support looked into it and got it working. If you still can't accept/decline, post back and you'll have to wait for official support.

DigitalAssassin, Mar 22, 2015
  5. I have a friend request I can't decline as well. It just refers me to Xbox support when I try. I've tried on my console, Xbox.com & Smartglass. I even tried accepting the friend request & then removing the friend, which appears to work at first, but if I
    sign out & sign back in the friend request reappears. Please help!

LaureneConrad, Mar 24, 2015
  6. ^Hey, you should create your own thread so it will be seen faster, it sounds like you had the exact issue me and a few other users had, I believe Xbox support will need to look into this for you.

DigitalAssassin, Oct 31, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

unable to process request

Hey Ap3x Asylumxx,

It looks like there is an issue with the registration details you entered that is causing the process to fail. Our web team has indicated that they may be able to adjust this information manually in our systems, but will need the registration details from
    you again. Since this information is private, we will need you to send us a private message using this forums messaging feature (the envelope button on this post). Here is the registration information we will need again in a private message:

• Desired Prize,
    • First Name,
    • Last Name,
    • Email Address
    • Opt-in question: "I would be interested in being featured in a future member spotlight (we’ll contact you at a later date if you’re chosen)" (This can be a "yes" or "no" )
    * Full Street Address ( Only if your desired Prize is a physical item)

Thanks! Apologies for the delay while our web team investigated your issue.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

unable to process request

Hello Ap3x Asylumxx,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will escalate this issue to our web team to investigate. Once they can find out more about why this is occurring, we will update this thread.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to process request

Hello Eric The Gr8 1,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Due to a large amount of users claiming prizes at the same time, you may have seen an error message as a result. Our web tam is currently working on resolving this issue. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly. We see
    that you claimed one 5000 Credit prize.
  10. LaureneConrad Win User

I have a friend request I can't decline as well. It just refers me to Xbox support when I try. I've tried on my console, Xbox.com & Smartglass. I even tried accepting the friend request & then removing the friend, which appears to work at first, but if I
    sign out & sign back in the friend request reappears. Please help!
  11. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

could you try Deleting your profile (Profile only) and then download the profile again?

Please try this sequence of steps:

1. Delete your profile from the console, be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

2. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

3. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 1.)

let us know the results
Thema:

1. Unable To Delete Friend Request - "Can't Process Request" - Similar Threads - Unable Delete Friend

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Sign into Minecraft Due to Deleted Account: Hello Microsoft community, I am encountering an issue while trying to sign into Minecraft. The problem stems from the fact that the account previously connected to my Minecraft game no longer...
  8. I am unable to delete or upload new clips to the network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to delete or upload new clips to the network: Ive tried fully restarting my xbox and changing the internet connection and the issue is still there. I saw something about reseting the alternate MAC address. That also did not fix the issue and...
  9. Unable to delete captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to delete captures?: Xbox captures is broken. I have been deleting the same 100 captures over and over again. No way re these reuploaded duplicates. I have tried every troubleshooting method. I deman Microsoft fix...
  10. Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...: Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same problem persists. I've tried all the methods...