Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

Discus and support Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jessica France, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality control. I called Wednesday where the only solution was to send it in ( I requested a brand new controller because that's what I paid for, a working brand new, unflawed controller) and I was told I had to ship the old one back. Okay fine. Except I never got a confirmation e-mail on my support ticket, or the shipping label they promised to have to me within 24 hours. I was told the total turn around time would be 14 days. I'm trying to call them again except whenever I call the number back I'm being directed to the website where whenever I go through the motions of support of the website and answer the questions, it says there is no phone or chat support available. I'm beyond frustrated, how do I get in contact with someone?

:)

Jessica France, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Jessica, my name is Vanessa, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry you're going through that. Regarding your question about how to contact them, I assume you have done so through the following link:

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Under "Contact Us"

They specify the contact times, via telephone and web chat, I suggest you read them and see if they are available during these times, if not try it tomorrow.

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  3. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Designer labs controller

Hi SuspectedFlyer7,

Thanks for the reply! In regard to a Design Lab controller, they have a 120 day standard warranty, the Elite has a full year and any standard or other controller/accessory is subject to the 90 day warranty. Here are a couple of handy support articles that
    you may find useful in regard to Design Lab controllers:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Design Lab Controller Frequently Asked Questions

As you're having an issue with a design lab controller, you may wish to go ahead and
    request a call back from Xbox Support to see if they can get you sorted out in regards to a repair or replacement, or what they would recommend in this situation. Just be aware
    that it may take a bit more time for servicing as Design Lab controllers are custom fabricated for each individual.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one wireless controller

Hello Pro,

Thanks for the updates on the issue. Here is a
    guide for the design lab controller
    . You will most likely select the device support there and set up a repair.

If you've tried troubleshooting your controller and can't fix the issue, you can request a warranty replacement unit at
    Device Support or contact an Xbox Support agent for help.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Rostom L Win User

Will my customised Elite Series 2 be repaired or replaced?

Thema:

1. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller - Similar Threads - Unable contact support

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  9. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38