Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account.

Discus and support Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My XBOX account is not connected to another Ubisoft account, and my Ubisoft account isn't connected to another XBOX account. But for some reason, it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tim...., Apr 21, 2023.

1. Tim....
    Tim.... Guest

My XBOX account is not connected to another Ubisoft account, and my Ubisoft account isn't connected to another XBOX account. But for some reason, it's still saying that my XBOX account is connected to a different account. I've tried singing out and in, removing all my links, etc, but nothing has worked.

:)

Tim...., Apr 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How i install games from Ubisoft? XBOX Game Pass PC

Make sure you have the Ubisoft connect app installed, and make sure your Xbox account is linked to your Ubisoft account, then start the Ubisoft connect app, and log in with your Ubisoft account. Close the Ubisoft connect app, and start the Xbox app, then find the Ubisoft game you want to install, and select install on it, it should hopefully launch the Ubisoft connect app and start installing the game.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

unlinking a ubisoft account from a microsoft account

You would want to work with
    Ubisoft support
    to see how to remove the account from your Xbox account.
  5. a'don✔ Win User

Unable to install Rainbow Six Siege with Game Pass on the Xbox PC app.

Thanks for responding. To answer the first part, I have installed Ubisoft Connect over 20 times and it still says preparing even after logging into my Ubisoft Connect account that has been linked to my Xbox account for 6 years.

Ubisoft Connect logs in and then nothing happens. Can't claim anything and it's stuck on "preparing" on Xbox.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I have Gamepass ultimate store accounnt and my main account doesn't recognize my store account and cannot download games (ea play-ubisoft connect games)

Hello Veryhardgame, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

To access Ubisoft games available on PC Game Pass through Ubisoft Connect, you will need to claim them.

To recover a game:

Open the Xbox app for Windows PC and go to the page of the game you want to recover.

Select Install.
    If Ubisoft Connect is not currently installed on your system, it will ask you to download it.

In the Ubisoft Connect pop-up window, sign in to the Ubisoft account where you want to recover the game.

If prompted, sign in to your Xbox account.
    If your Xbox account is currently linked to a different Ubisoft account than the one you want to play on, unlink it before continuing.

Confirm that the Xbox account and Ubisoft account displayed on the screen are correct.

If the wrong Xbox account is displayed, select Change account.

Check the I understand that this action cannot be reversed box and select Confirm.

Your accounts will be linked and the game will now be added to your account.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect Ubisoft to my XBOX account. - Similar Threads - Unable connect Ubisoft

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Unable to connect to ubisoft +

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to ubisoft +: I can't connect to ubisoft + from xbox series x console 3b3cb02d-e73f-4b8f-a716-67a15d813aef