Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

Discus and support Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by P0wnedSHOT, Jan 15, 2024.

1. P0wnedSHOT
    P0wnedSHOT Guest

Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot up another game and can no longer connect to Xbox live on 360 Retro Backwards compatibility on my Xbox Series X.
    I have found a few other forums and posts of this happening over a year ago and had tried all of the fixes advised this has now been happening 4 Days now and I am just wondering if there is any other way of Fixing this, I have tried changing to a manual MAC address, uninstalling & reintalling the games, Deleteing and reinstalling my profile only and with games and data to be deleted also, I also have reset my Xbox Series X to no avail either.

:)

P0wnedSHOT, Jan 15, 2024
  2. zViizionHD Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

Yes, I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 through backwards compatibility.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Is anyone else having trouble signing into Xbox live 360 servers on the series S or X

The Xbox Live servers for the Xbox 360 are currently down. This is also affecting Backward compatible games on the XBox One and Xbox Series X|S. No ETA yet on a fix.
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft please make concrete jungle backwards compatible to the Xbox one

they have currently stopped all backwards compatability to focus on the xbox series x as i believe they are making all xbox one 360 and original games compatible on series x
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why does battlefield 3 Xbox 360 multiplayer boot me off saying it can't read the disk but I'm playing on digital copy, no disk?

Are you playing this on an Xbox 360 or on Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S via backward compatibility?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 live not working?

Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 (Including Xbox One and Series X|S backward compatibility) is currently having issues. Nothing you can do but wait until Xbox fix it.
Thema:

1. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - Unable Connect live

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using...
  9. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...
  10. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...