Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

Discus and support Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kujo_007, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Kujo_007
    Kujo_007 Guest

As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360.

The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it wasn’t. I got a handful of achievements on Skate 3 and Silent Hill: HD Collection and I didn’t receive them on Xbox One.

The code I kept on getting when I tried to connect was 8015190E. I searched it up and it suggested I should restart my console. Which I did and I kept all my games

But now I’m can’t even sign on 369 through backwards compatibility.

:)

Kujo_007, Apr 16, 2024
  2. zViizionHD Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

Yes, I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 through backwards compatibility.
  3. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Kujo.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing. Unfortunately, from what I see in various discussions, it's a widespread problem. The solutions often proposed don't seem to solve the issue. I'm not sure if it's related to the end of support on Xbox 360, but many users are complaining about the same problem as yours.

You can check out a discussion where the same problem is mentioned along with the suggested solutions. Hopefully, it can be helpful in some way.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/e8904e52-9539-4135-9ed1-815907371a67

KInd regards
    Renato
  4. CRyPTIC 554 Win User

Trouble acessing... uh... servers?

I may be having a similar issue. Whenever I play a backwards compatible game, it tells me i'm signed in, but not connected to xbox live. When I try to connect, it says i'm unable to. I can connect fine on my 360 however.
  5. XSuperNinja13X Win User

Unable to Play BO1 on XB1. Cannot download 360 profile.

Bumping this because I have the same problem. I've played on the 360 before but it won't connect to live through the the backwards compatibility. I deleted my profile and tried to redownload but it just says it can't connect to live.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Hello Gabriel,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can most definitely do this if you are playing backwards compatible games. If the game is on 360, and also on the Xbox one as a backwards compat title, then you guys will be able to play with each other
    through Xbox live (If the game permits it).

Check out the backwards compatible game list here : Backwards compatible Game Library
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility. - Similar Threads - Unable connect live

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using...
  9. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...
  10. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...