Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

Discus and support Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MysticFusion7, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using the button combination for it. This did allow me to connect to Xbox Live, however anytime you test a connection it signs my profile out and when I sign back in it once again tells me it can't connect to Xbox Live. What do I do?

:)

MysticFusion7, Dec 6, 2023
  2. zViizionHD Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live on the xbox 360 through the xbox series x

Yes, I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live on the 360 through backwards compatibility.
  3. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Unable to sign into Xbox Live

Hey there!

Sorry to hear that you're still unable to connect to Xbox Live. Let's have you go through the troubleshooting guide for Xbox Live not working and follow
    the steps there. :)

Let us know how it goes!
  4. Tudor VII Win User

playing original Xbox game on Xbox 360

Hi, Def Jam Fight for New York is not compatible to play on the Xbox 360. Even with connection to Xbox Live you will be unable to play this game.
  5. WPAK Win User

No puedo conectarme al xbox live

6. Mister Quimby Win User

Status Code 416B-0000-D080-0200-8007-2EE2

Hey greatguy5137!

Sorry to hear about the status code error. This Status code usually means that you are unable to download an update from Xbox Live. If you are unable to connect to Xbox Live, I recommend trying a few steps.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Clear Your System Cache 3 times.
    • Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings and select Network settings.
    • Select the name of your Wireless Network
    • Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
    • If you are still unable to connect to Xbox Live, turn off your Xbox 360 console and your network hardware ( modem and router).
    • Wait 5 minutes and then turn on your modem and router.
    • Power on your Xbox console.
    • Repeat the Test Xbox Live Connection steps.

If you are still unable to connect to Xbox Live let us know and we will be here to help.

Thema:

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

1. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Unable connect Live

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  9. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...
  10. Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 error "Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection": I just downloaded Yakuza 0 on Xbox gamepass and everytime I try to play the game this message ("Unable to sign in to Xbox Live. Check your internet connection") appears, and gives me two options:...