Unable to connect my Xbox one to Wi-Fi or iPhone hotspot.

Discus and support Unable to connect my Xbox one to Wi-Fi or iPhone hotspot. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox was connected to my wifi until I restarted it. It now can’t connect to any wireless network e81c737e-f325-43fb-87fd-3d9fc92a50a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V00D00 00, Dec 29, 2023.

1. V00D00 00
    V00D00 00 Guest

My Xbox was connected to my wifi until I restarted it. It now can’t connect to any wireless network

:)

V00D00 00, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Rishabh0067 Win User

Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

Forget and Reconnect to the Hotspot:
    On your Xbox One console, you might want to "forget" any previously saved Wi-Fi networks and then reconnect to your iPhone's hotspot:

Navigate to "Settings" on your Xbox One.
    Select "Network."
    Choose "Advanced settings."
    Select your Wi-Fi network (if listed), then choose "Forget."
    After forgetting the network, you can attempt to reconnect by following the steps to connect to a new Wi-Fi network and selecting your iPhone's hotspot.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Hello V00D00. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could I know if you tried performing a physical power cycle before trying to connect your Xbox to the Wi-Fi network?

Power cycle your console:

“Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps.
    Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important: If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying “Xbox on,” won't be enabled until you restart the console.”

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

Besides that, when you say “restarted it”, do you mean power the console off/on, or factory reset it?

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arturo.
  4. Seti1121 Win User

Can't connect to DHCP server!

I tried everything as you suggested, but the issue persists. The Xbox One will connect to my mobile hotspot, but not to my Wi-Fi suddenly. My phone, Fire Stick, Xbox 360, and Switch can connect just fine to Wi-Fi.
  5. DeonHarris1 Win User

internet connection

I am having connection problems with my Xbox 1 and I am using a wireless network I have repowered my system numerous of timesrestart my Wi-Fi hotspot that I'm using and it's still not connecting two Xbox live is saying that I'm connected to my Wi-Fi but
    I am unable to connect to Xbox live or play any games without being connected to the internet
  6. Keona Corona Win User

Can’t connect my iPhone mobile hotspot to Xbox One Console.

Hi ToxicReaper9571,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your iPhone mobile hotspot to your Xbox One console. Connectivity issues can be frustrating, but let's try some troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem:

1. Check Network Settings on Xbox: Make sure your Xbox One's network settings are correct. Go to "Settings" > "Network" > "Network settings" and choose "Test network connection" to check if there are any issues with the Xbox's network configuration.
    2. Forget Hotspot Network on Xbox: On your Xbox, forget the network connection for your iPhone hotspot and then try reconnecting it. Go to "Settings" > "Network" > "Network settings" > "Advanced settings" > "Alternate MAC address" and select "Clear". Then, try connecting to the hotspot again.
    3. Disable MAC Address Filtering: Check if your iPhone hotspot has any MAC address filtering enabled. If it does, disable it temporarily and try connecting your Xbox again.
    4. Check iPhone Hotspot Settings: On your iPhone, go to "Settings" > "Personal Hotspot" and make sure it's turned on. Also, check the Wi-Fi password (if enabled) and ensure that your Xbox is using the correct password when connecting.
    5. Reboot iPhone and Xbox: A simple reboot can sometimes fix connectivity issues. Restart both your iPhone and Xbox One console.
    6. Check Mobile Data Allowance: Ensure that your mobile data plan has enough allowance to support using your iPhone as a hotspot for the Xbox. Streaming and online gaming can consume a significant amount of data.
    7. Try a Different Hotspot: If possible, connect your Xbox to a different Wi-Fi hotspot or network to see if the issue is specific to your iPhone or the Xbox console.
    If none of these steps resolve the issue, it's possible that there may be just a compatibility problem between your iPhone's hotspot and the Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect my Xbox one to Wi-Fi or iPhone hotspot. - Similar Threads - Unable connect iPhone

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...