Unable to complete Xbox Live Update

Discus and support Unable to complete Xbox Live Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot complete the Xbox Live Update. When I test the connection, it can connex to everything except xbox live. I have tried unplugging the wifi,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CloggedNote9849, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Unable to complete Xbox Live Update

I cannot complete the Xbox Live Update. When I test the connection, it can connex to everything except xbox live. I have tried unplugging the wifi, resetting the wifi to default. I don't have a hard drive I can remove. It says I need space for update.
    I have be able to instal updates before, and I haven't had this problem (or any problems). When I go to storage, the only option is unformatted (and when i try to format it, it still says unformatted.)

:)

CloggedNote9849, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Update Error: 0x8923000a

I am unable to connect to Xbox live without completing a 4.1GB system update. When I try to complete the update I get the following update error:
    0x8923000a 0x00000000 0x90130005. I have tried to troubleshoot but haven't been able to find any info on this error. Any help would be appreciated.

UpstageRatter, Oct 9, 2017
  3. BobMcFly247
    BobMcFly247 Guest
    Unable to complete initial update.

You may please be patient until the current outage is over and all the services are up and running again as this may affect the initial update, too. Thxs for your understanding.

BobMcFly247, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Nector 78 Win User

Unable to complete system update or connect to Xbox live

smae problem with the up date i am also part of the preview program and yesterday Xbox did an update that the xbox still in the update and wont complet what should i do i hope this update did not mess up my xbox one
  5. onyxishere Win User

Piper, please see my post above yours.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it loco. Please create a new thread requesting access to the preview forums
  7. Epos1 Win User

Hi nector mate i restored or factory settings on my xb1. I managed to complete update. The only disadvantage is you will have to reinstall your games
  8. onyxishere Win User

Thema:

Unable to complete Xbox Live Update

1. Unable to complete Xbox Live Update - Similar Threads - Unable complete Live

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one cannot update 0x80070070 0x0000000000 0x90130005