Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

Discus and support Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by earlotterby, Sep 9, 2023.

1. earlotterby
    earlotterby Guest

Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and reinstall. No change at all, this started on Sunday.

:)

earlotterby, Sep 9, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi earlotterby

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community forum. I hope you're doing well.

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble collecting points on your Xbox app. There could be several reasons why your points are not showing up or you can’t collect them. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

To further assist you, here are some possible solutions that you can try:

1. Make sure you’re using the Xbox Game Pass Mobile App and not the Xbox App.

2. Make sure you’re connected to the Xbox network and wait for 72 hours for the points to appear online.

Hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello earlotterby!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Mike731 Win User

Deals unlocked punch card isn't updating.

Actually I've spent $0. I earn about $25 in points per month just doing the offers and collecting the points in the rewards app and game pass app. Cashing out 46,000 points for games that are on sale to get an extra 4,000 points back is a win win.
  5. JohnMcL7 Win User

How to disable "Claim your points!" notifications on Xbox game bar social notifications?

Hello,

You should be able to disable notification in the Xbox app.

• Choose your Profile picture in the app.
    • Choose Settings
    • Choose Notifications
    You can uncheck the notifications you don't want

In Game Bar if you choose the cog wheel (for settings) in general just uncheck the "Show me Tips" and it should stop the notifications.

Best Regards,

XBF John
    I can't find these notifications in either location.

If I go into Xbox app, profile, settings, notifications I get the following choices:

Notify me when changes are made to the Game Pass catalogue

Notify me when I receive a message

Notify me when someone adds me as a friend

That's it, nothing about these game point notifications

If I open the game bar, settings, general there's no "Show me Tips" option, there is a 'Show tips when I start a game' but that one was already unticked and I'm still getting these game point notifications. I've checked the notifications section as well but there's nothing I can see which would relate to these game points notifications. There is a separate section Android app but I've been through the Xbox and Windows notifications but can't see a specific option to get rid of these super spammy notifications.
  6. RyanTM604 Win User

How to disable MS Rewards notifications on PC Xbox app (option in settings does not work)

I have turned off the option "Notify me when I earn Rewards points" in the Notifications section of the Settings for the XBox Overlay. I still get constant "We have free stuff" and "See how many points you earned" notifications in my Windows 10 notifications popup. An extensive internet search indicates that this problem is ongoing and widespread, with no good resolution from Microsoft.

MICROSOFT: Please tell me how to disable these notifications, they are intrusive and annoying.
Thema:

1. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points - Similar Threads - Unable collect points

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play online or use Xbox at all?: Hi, ive had this problem on and off for the past month now. I will log into my account however i am unable yo join partied or play online games. I will join a party for a few seconds however i am...
  10. I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access my Micorsoft Solitaire Collection, despite long conversations lwith...: Despite lenghthy disussions both in an online chat and also on telephone with an adviser, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is sill not functioning. The group of cards in the centre of the opening...