Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below

Discus and support Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CNC CEO, Nov 3, 2023.

1. CNC CEO
    CNC CEO Guest

Sorry, something went wrong.

We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: An3y/Lju80Sr8j3u.14.325

:)

CNC CEO, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your son's account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

I just want to clarify, are you unable to purchase on Microsoft Store using your son's Microsoft account, is that correct?

Is your son's account added under a Microsoft family with an active adult account as the organizer?

If yes, sign in to the adult account on account.microsoft.com > go to Family Settings > click on your son's account > then manage or remove the purchase restrictions.

Note: Disable the "Ask to buy" feature.

Then try to purchase again using your son's account on the Microsoft Store.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MUSE_69 Win User

Activate free month of Game Pass for PC on Child Account

I had the same problem for my underage son. I discovered that instead of turning on "recurring billing" (which I couldn't find anywhere), it worked when I logged in to the Microsoft Family Safety site with my account on https://account.microsoft.com/family

1. I clicked on my son's account, and then on Spending on the left-hand side.
    2. Under Credit cards I toggled the switch for Require approval for every purchase to Off.
    3. Under Spending settings I changed the age limit to 18 by clicking on Edit.
  4. dan pena Win User

Unable to view my sons spending on family account (Xbox)

I have the same issue. It is not the device because I can see my other son's (1st son) spending account and my spending account. I just can't see my 2nd son's account. I also get the same error stating, "Sorry, something went wrong... TraceId: ###".

I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that my 2nd son's account is not a gold member. My 1st son and I are gold members while my 2nd son is sharing my gold subscription.
  5. Player468772046 Win User

Can't sign in problem cobe 0x87DD0006

just got the xbox one for my son for christmas. we weren't able to sign into my account so we signed in w/ my son's account. that worked, but im still unable to sign in under mine to play w/ him.
  6. HassanB Win User

Changing auto renewal of Music membership

Hi,

If you're unable to cancel the automatic renewal on your music pass then please visit this page
    here.

Click "My account", under "Xbox Music Pass Membership" click "Cancel your Xbox Music Pass Membership". Follow the instructions on that page below.
Thema:

1. Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below - Similar Threads - Unable click spending

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  6. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  8. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  9. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  10. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...