Unable to claim this months free game.

Discus and support Unable to claim this months free game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just signed up yesterday for the 1 month free trial of Xbox gold and when i try to claim the free game it keeps saying to join Xbox live even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bikerdragon620, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Unable to claim this months free game.

I have just signed up yesterday for the 1 month free trial of Xbox gold and when i try to claim the free game it keeps saying to join Xbox live even though my membership is active?

:)

Bikerdragon620, Apr 18, 2016
  2. Xbox Live Gold Month Special Offer Error

Hey there C9xEBULLIIENT!

Just to clarify, are you still unable to claim the free month of Xbox Live? If so, please provide us with a link to a screenshot of the promotion that you are referring to so that we can look into this issue further. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Boomtail64
    Boomtail64 Guest
    Unable to claim 12 month XBL

After trying non-stop over the last few days, I was finally able to redeem mine a few minutes ago. Try it now.

Boomtail64, Apr 18, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You are silver here meaning you signed up for a trial which doesn't qualify

You need a paid membership

ngocphi, Apr 18, 2016
  5. Ok was looking to get a 12 month subscription, Bit confusing as it says Xbox live Gold in my subscriptions page.

Bikerdragon620, Apr 18, 2016
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Just a tip get codes from etailers or dashboard deals

I find cd-keys.com is good for discount codes for membership

However read the print to make sure it's compatible with your region

I bought 3years worth for 36 bucks each

ngocphi, Apr 21, 2016
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    And you can stack memberships for up to 3 years anything above that will disappear

ngocphi, Nov 2, 2018
  8. ngocphi Win User

Just a tip get codes from etailers or dashboard deals

I find cd-keys.com is good for discount codes for membership

However read the print to make sure it's compatible with your region

I bought 3years worth for 36 bucks each
  9. Bikerdragon620 Win User

Ok was looking to get a 12 month subscription, Bit confusing as it says Xbox live Gold in my subscriptions page.
  10. ngocphi Win User

And you can stack memberships for up to 3 years anything above that will disappear
  11. ngocphi Win User

You are silver here meaning you signed up for a trial which doesn't qualify

You need a paid membership
  12. DapperCrane Win User

Games with Gold and EA Access

Did you claim it in the month of was offered free with games with gold?
Thema:

1. Unable to claim this months free game. - Similar Threads - Unable claim months

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88