Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

Discus and support Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Austin Page, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Austin Page
    Austin Page Guest

As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked

:)

Austin Page, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I regret knowing that your having issues claiming your rewards on Xbox app. I will consult this to our Internal Support team for verification since multiple users are affected already.

Rest assured, I will relay to you the update once I have an update from them.

Thank you for your patience

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. Mark Fielder Win User

I'm having the same issue, reinstall etc. Nothing works.
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi Austin,

I appreciate your patients, hope your doing well.

Upon further consultation, I was told that there is no reported issue about this matter on out Internal source, not even in Xbox feedback page. This time, what I highly recommend is to send a feedback about this to Xbox developers page for this to be brought to their attention.

On Xbox app for mobile (iOS and Android):

• Launch Xbox app.
    • Go to Settings and scroll down until you reach Support & Feedback.
    • Look for Give Feedback.
    • Select the option available and provide feedback then submit.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  5. XrayFoxtrot Win User

Same issue for the past two days.

[​IMG]
  6. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

Hi StevenMash

To add to the advice already noted here, I have done this quest today on the Android version of the Game Pass app.

Once you have downloaded and logged into the Xbox Game Pass app for your device, navigate to Quests and you recieve the tick in the box for visiting the Game Pass App, scroll down to the bottom of that quest on the Game Pass App, and the Claim button should
    be highlighted. Press claim and it should be accepted.

You dont actually need to navigate back to claim it through the rewards app, it can all be done in the game pass app itself. It took about 20 minutes after I pressed the claim button for it to reflect in my rewards points balance on the Microsoft Rewards
    site and app on xbox.

If your doing the other quests also, the Lego Batman ones as per example, these can also be claimed in the Game Pass app without having to use the rewards one. Might save you a little time swapping apps.

Good Luck and thank you for visiting the forums today.
Thema:

1. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Unable claim rewards

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  6. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88