Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion.

Discus and support Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Received a Game Pass gift code from discord for having taken part in a promotion. Was unable to claim gift code in xbox app or on website being given... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZacharyRalph, Jan 25, 2022.

1. ZacharyRalph
    ZacharyRalph Guest

Received a Game Pass gift code from discord for having taken part in a promotion. Was unable to claim gift code in xbox app or on website being given two different error reasons as to why. Contacted support and was told it was because I'm already a paying customer of Game Pass and am not eligible. That is a horrible way to treat a paying customer. Denying them content that was gifted to them because you're already a paying customer. Not a way to keep your customer base active. I've gone ahead and canceled my subscription to Game Pass. I'll spend my hard earned money somewhere else than contribute to a corrupt company who denies their current customers any benefit to an event or gift they received because they are a currently paying for that subscription. Just a way to squeeze someone for all they have and not give them any benefit what so ever.

:)

ZacharyRalph, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

They do make that information available in the terms and conditions of the promotion.
  3. dempup Win User

Nitro discord нету в xbox

From the Discord faq:

Q: Who can receive the Nitro perk?

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
  4. dempup Win User

XBox Game Pass Ultimate and Discord Nitro (And Other Benefits)

From the Discord faq:

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
  5. dempup Win User

Discord Nitro Perk

From the Discord faq:

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and
    may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might not be offered to everybody.
  6. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Redeem discord nitro on xbox game pass on pc

Hi,

You wont receive codes on email or Xbox messaging center

For Xbox users:

Step 1: From your Home Console Dashboard, select the tile “Awesome deals and more” (if “Claim your Ultimate Gift” tile is not showing.) Step 2: Select the tile “Claim your Ultimate Gift”

Step 3: Available offers will be shown which shows a “Claim Now” button.

For PC users only (NO XBOX)

contact Xbox Support to escalate your case so you will receive a link for Discord.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Unable to claim gift code received from discord for taking part in a promotion. - Similar Threads - Unable claim gift

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88