Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

Discus and support Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jamesbucknell, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox. I have tried creating a new account. I have tried clearing the cache. Nothing is working. I just want to play the game.

I have looked through my full library and it’s not there. How can I receive this bundle?

:)

jamesbucknell, Feb 14, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Jamesbucknell! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues to play Diablo 4.

Would you mind checking if Diablo 4 is showing as "Redeemed" on your account's order history? to do so:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    - Sign in to your account
    - Select "Digital" and "All available" from the two drop-down menus at the top.
    - Repeat this will all the accounts on your console, as it's possible the game was redeemed during the initial setup process.

Please let me know if you are able to see it on your order history, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Rohit_Luck Win User

Xbox Game pass Ultimate Perks

I'm facing the same issue. I have xbox game pass and i'm unable to claim it. It comes with my new laptop purchase. Whenver i try to claim it, it shows try again later.
  4. Yanyannnn Win User

How to claim Xbox series s bundle

Hi noah jeanpetit,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to claim your Xbox Series S bundle. Just a reminder, we do not have a vision on your account here and what includes with your purchase. However, we can provide you steps on how you can claim the inclusions of your purchase. To claim the bundle, you need to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Xbox account on your console.

2. Go to the Microsoft Store on your console.

3. Search for the bundle you want to claim (Fortnite and Rocket League).

4. Select the bundle and click on "Claim".

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

If you're still having trouble claiming the bundle, you can try contacting Xbox support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get the bundle claimed.

For you to be able to contact our dedicated Xbox support, please access this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. When you are on the page, you will see an option to reach them through call or chat.

Welcome YanYannn

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Smwutches Win User

Claim Game Pass Ultimate on another XBOX Series X

The subscription will be tied to the account that purchases it, not the console. You won't be able to claim it on the new console since it wasn't purchased with that offer so you would have to claim it on the bundled console, but you can use it on any device.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

bundle claim

Hi,

If its still in the store , fornite's add ons , you will still able to buy it otherwise you will have to search on the web to see if there is still some retaillers who sells it.

Regards
Thema:

1. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox - Similar Threads - Unable claim bundle

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88