Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change.

Discus and support Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new xbox one but i cant chang it to my home anymore. So i can not download any of my games on my new Xbox.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackRules999, Mar 1, 2016.

1. JackRules999
    JackRules999 Guest

I just got a new xbox one but i cant chang it to my home anymore. So i can not download any of my games on my new Xbox.

:)

JackRules999, Mar 1, 2016
  2. sordslasher
    sordslasher Guest
    My home Xbox Unable to save changes

so ive had my xbox for about 2 years now and ive let my friend set my account to their home xbox to play with me and i have not done it more than 3 times but just today my brother got a xbox one and im trying to set it to his home xbox but its saying unable
    to save changes try again later. So i really need help for this issue. my brothers xbox is a used xbox when he got it from a pawn shop.

sordslasher, Mar 1, 2016
  3. Setting home Xbox (2018)

Hello.

I changed my home Xbox too many times in 2017. The system told me to wait until December 31st so I did. I changed my home Xbox on new years day 1/1/2018 and I tried to change it one more time a week later and I received an error saying I cannot change
    again until June because I had changed the maximum of 5 times already. I do not understand because I only changed it once and need to change it at least one more time.

Please allow me to change my home Xbox one more time at least before June.

Thank you.

BC BlackFox187, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, otherwise you would need to wait the year. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Mar 2, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if they can reset the limit, otherwise you would need to wait the year. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Whitey Black Win User

my home xbox doesnt work

if you pass more than 5 time change the home Xbox you need to wait a year. The running year star the first time you change the Xbox to home.
  7. KindGryphon Win User

I would like to have more try to change from "my main xbox"

You can change your home xbox up to 5 times per year. That is more than enough unless you are sharing your home console changes with the neighborhood (which is against the code of conduct)

You will have to wait 1 year from the time you first changed your home Xbox before changing it again.

Support wont reset it either. The only exception to this is if you had just gotten a new console or a replacement one through repair service.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

xbox home

No. You are able to change your home Xbox up to 5 times per year. That is more than enough unless you are sharing your home xbox with the neighborhood (which would be against the code of conduct).

If you have used your 5 home Xbox changes then you will have to wait 1 year from the first time you changed your home Xbox before you will be able to change it again.
  9. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

cant set my home xbox

It was 3, but was changed awhile ago to 5 times a year.

https://www.onmsft.com/news/you-can-now-change-your-home-xbox-one-console-5-times-per-year
Thema:

1. Unable to chang home Xbox more than 3 times a year? New Xbox need to change. - Similar Threads - Unable chang home

2. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  3. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  4. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  5. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  6. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  9. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...
  10. Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to save changes when setting account as my home xbox: [img] Been game sharing with a friend for years and have set his account as my home Xbox several times throughout those years from doing factory resets or getting a new Xbox. Had to factory...