Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

Discus and support Unable to buy stuff in MSFS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TuomasVirtanen, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

Hi.

I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account.
    The game seems to think I'm in USA, but in reality I am in Europe.
    It seems that the game is not linked properly to my microsoft account?

Is there any way to make the purchase work? What should I do?

:)

TuomasVirtanen, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

We can both confirm that there are no issues with your Microsoft payment method and it seems that the issue is only occurring under your flight simulator payment method.

The next best option you can do is to contact the game developer Asobo Studio to have them fix your flight simulator account region and in-game purchase.

No worries, let me provide you with the direct link to Asobo Studio contact support.

Please send a ticket to our mates from the support team: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

https://www.asobostudio.com/games/microsoft-fli....

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I have the exact error message upon attempting to purchase the in-game aircraft, please?

It is possible that this issue is due to a regional discrepancy.

Kindly make sure that the region of your payment method matches the region of your Xbox Console and Microsoft Account (i.e. if your credit card is from the US, make sure that your billing address is in the US and that your Xbox is set to the US (System > Language and Location > Language EN-US, Location US)

Also please try to sign in to your account on account.xbox.com > then click on your gamer picture > click on the ellipses symbol or the 3 dots (...) > Xbox settings > then please manage your Xbox 360 region and correct it to the region where you are now.

Once it's done, please try to purchase the game in-game item again.

If the issue still persists, please follow the additional troubleshooting steps here on this link:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/xbox-serie...
  4. TuomasVirtanen Win User

Hi!

Thanks for the help.
    I checked my data and everything seemed to in order. All country settings are the same.

So here is the problem. The sim purchase program does not find any of my credit cards added to my microsoft account.
    I am sorry this is in Finnish. Simulator purchase software wants me to add a new payment method.
    After I add my card details I should add billing details and there I can't choose any other country than USA.

So to summarize. All my Microsoft account details are correct but for some reasons the simulator purchase software does not recognize those details and it wants me to add a new payment method.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. iF AuRaaa Win User

Unable To Buy Stuff

What are you trying to buy and how much does it cost?
  6. NasBlast Win User

Unable To Buy Stuff

the whole xbox shop is down for me
Thema:

1. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS - Similar Threads - Unable buy stuff

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  6. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  7. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  8. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  9. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  10. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...