Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

Discus and support Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ailbhe Ni Bhradaigh, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both PayPal and my debit card, over multiple days and each time I get the same error.

I even tried buying an access code from Microsofts Amazon store and it tells me the item is not available in my region. Even though I made sure to find the Australia/NZ code and am using amazon.com.au with an Australian Amazon account, an Australian billing address and an Australian debit card. I'm also not using any VPN.

My card is up-to-date and has no suspensions so that is not the issue. My Microsoft account is also new and has no overdue subscriptions or suspensions.

This is particularly infuriating because I've owned Minecraft for over 10 years now and lost it in the migration thing that happened a few days ago without me knowing about it.

This is the error code I get on the Minecraft website

"We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info

SztUftd52WsRMzlUfcfsdc.0.3

Thu, 21 Dec 2023 00:56:15 GMT"
    And this is what I get on Amazon:
    "You cannot purchase this product as this region is currently not supported. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase."

:)

Ailbhe Ni Bhradaigh, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Ailbhe Ni Bhradaigh,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to purchase Minecraft for PC. The error message you got usually appears when there is a mismatch with your account and payment instrument. There are also times that your bank put some restrictions on your payment instrument for safety and privacy purposes. Just a reminder, we are not able to double check your account and payment instrument here manually since we do not have the option to. No worries, we do have some troubleshooting steps here that we may use for the issue.

For you to be able to settle this one out, I would highly suggest you contact our dedicated Xbox live support so that they can double check your account manually and provide you with the best resolution. Rest assured; they will be able to double check your account properly since they will be able to pull it up on their end for double checking.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network. (Disclaimer: You may need to change the language of the page by going to the bottom left part of the page)

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. NickKryling Win User

Can't install windows 10 minecraft on PC, having owned it on xbox

Hi I'm trying to download Minecraft windows 10 on my pc, having previously owned it on xbox. It doesn't say I own the game in the store yet it is on my account purchase history. I have spoken to someone on a text help chat and they were unable to resolve
    the issue. What should I do - I would be very annoyed to have to buy the game again.
    you are going to need to buy the windows 10 version because Xbox minecraft and PC is different
  4. Georges C. Win User

Unable to buy Minecraft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Max, if the message that appears is that you should contact Xbox support it is because there may be something with your account that only support has the necessary tools to verify.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Minecraft needs game pass to play but I already own the game.

Hello GreekGod28Zeus,

We are unable to generate codes and will be unable to process your request. You can purchase a new license of Minecraft at: Buy Minecraft | Xbox

If you have any troubleshooting questions, please create a new thread.

Thank you,

-Tali
  6. Henrique Azeredo Win User

how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?

so now i will have to create another psn account and buy minecraft again in order to play realms, or buy minecraft on pc... good... well, thx!
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia - Similar Threads - Unable buy Minecraft

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...