Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

Discus and support Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noatiger108, Jan 22, 2019.

1. noatiger108
    noatiger108 Guest

Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely useful exchanges.

Error occurs using android phone browser, xbox one console, or browser from Windows 10.

I have SR with Microsoft [Mod Removed – Personal Information] [Mod Removed – Personal Information] [Mod Removed – Personal Information], [Mod Removed
    – Personal Information]
    , but Microsoft Support doesn't seem to have any concept of escalating issue to someone high enough that understand software.

So I have generated dozens of errors like the following and gave it to support and they seems unable to use the information for useful investigation:

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later.

[table][tr][td]date:[/td][td][Mod Removed – Personal Information][/td][/tr][tr][td]code:[/td][td][Mod Removed – Personal Information][/td][/tr][tr][td]mn:[/td][td][Mod Removed – Personal Information][/td][/tr][tr][td]req:[/td][td][Mod Removed – Personal Information][/td][/tr][/table]

:)

noatiger108, Jan 22, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: