Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 336 MyVIP Gems

Discus and support Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 336 MyVIP Gems in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Greetings, MyVIP rewards webpage indicates I have 336 MyVIP Gems available in my Xbox Live Rewards account. On the MyVIP Vault webpage (Xbox Live... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lmvee, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Lmvee
    Lmvee Guest

Greetings,

MyVIP rewards webpage indicates I have 336 MyVIP Gems available in my Xbox Live Rewards account.

On the MyVIP Vault webpage (Xbox Live Rewards), I select the "Forza Motorsport 7 Hoonigan Pack" prize (cost: 250 Gems) and enter my first & last name, email address & gamertag
    in the appropriate fields.

Every time I submit this info to get the FM7 Pack, though, I receive a "HMMM...Try again" error message.

Have tried on about 7 different days over the course of about a month, but always receive this same error message.

Have tried using the most current versions of both Firefox & Edge browsers...same error.

A few days ago, I had an online chat (ref #: 1409424569) with a Microsoft rep. The rep confirmed that my Xbox account is in good standing, but couldn't provide any further help. The rep suggested I post a "Support" message on this
    forum, in hopes the Support team here could get to the bottom of this problem.

I would definitely appreciate any help!

Thank you

Lorraine

:)

Lmvee, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Lmvee
    Lmvee Guest
    Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 314 MyVIP Gems

Ahhhh, so that's the secret! Will do.

Thanks so much for the extra guidance, Smwutches!

Lmvee, Dec 30, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Unable to Buy 250 Gem Prize, Despite Having 314 MyVIP Gems

You'll need to post in the support section of this forum in order for them to look into it for you.

Smwutches, Dec 30, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Sp33dyKat,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated your case to our web team to investigate. In the meanwhile, you may wish to try clearing your browser's cache. Once we learn more from our web team, we'll update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jan 2, 2018
  5. Lmvee
    Lmvee Guest
    Thanks for your response. I clear my Firefox browser cache daily, so I don't think that's the cause of the problem, unfortunately.

Lmvee, Jan 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Sp33dyKat,

Our web team is still investigating your issue. They have suggested that they may be able to manually kick off the vault prize process. If you could you use the private message function (the envelope button on this post) to send us your first and last name,
    as well as the email address you attempted to have these prizes sent to from the VIP Vault, and if you indicated that you would like to opt in to future messages, we can pass this information on to our web team. Additionally, is the email address you input
    for your vault prize the same as the email associated with your gamertag?

XBLRewards8, Jan 5, 2018
  7. Lmvee
    Lmvee Guest
    PM sent...thank you

Lmvee, Jan 6, 2018
  8. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Sp33dyKat,

Message received! Our web devs are now working through your user info to see where the error occurred. Again, apologies for the delay while we work on this issue.

XBLRewards8, Jan 9, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Sp33dyKat,

Our web team has now resolved this issue, and redeemed a Hoonigan pack to your account. Please note that during this time you have earned an additional 250 Gems, so it may appear that your Gem count remained the same, even though this pack was redeemed.
    Again, we apologize for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: