Unable to add new account

Discus and support Unable to add new account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tommy cadebra, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Unable to add new account

Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and after some time takes back to the home screen. Have been trying all day yesterday and today. Unfortunately with no luck. The call back at tye customer service does not work.

:)

tommy cadebra, Dec 26, 2023
  2. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Unable to Add a New Account

Hi, maybe it'ss an error from your console, you can erase the cache (press and hold the power button from 10 seconds and then restart again)
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

SO i had this issues liked to kill my son over it. I ended up removing all the gamertags and still couldn't add one. If I remember correctly I ended up doing a factory reset on my console and adding the gamertags back,
  4. SammieChaos Win User

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

You're most welcome Tommy! Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

Regards,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Tommy. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you are unable to add a new account to your console. Try power cycling your Xbox:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.

If that doesn't work, please ensure the latest updates are installed by going to Settings > System > Updates. If you see 'Console update available.', select it to begin the update. If you see 'No console update available.', your console is already up to date.

Let me know if these steps help, and if there's any other steps you've already tried, please tell me what steps they are.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Unable to add new account - Similar Threads - Unable add account

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  4. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  5. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391
  6. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  7. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  8. Unable to add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add my account.: Series X, unable to add account. Done all the necessary reboots, have cleaned it and still nothing. Appears to load then just stops. 74c2ba1f-ab4f-46bd-9d8c-5ab6d73757de
  9. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  10. Unable to add money to a family member account now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add money to a family member account now.: I have a family account with Microsoft to set limits and add money and it works fine. My Son's account used to work fine but now I cannot properly add money to his account whenever I try I get...