Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4

Discus and support Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mhmdrafat, Jul 26, 2020.

1. mhmdrafat
    mhmdrafat Guest

I have been unable to connect to my XBox One account - error message 0x801901f4 displayed. After reading the troubleshooting advice, I have removed my account and completed the power cycle. I am trying recover my account by selecting
    Add New in Sign In but it doesn’t do anything. Then I tried to Press and hold the BIND button and the EJECT button, and reset my console , also nothing … please help !

:)

mhmdrafat, Jul 26, 2020
  2. MBux Win User

Thank you, yes that worked!
  3. NishamuddinKPP Win User

Same problem here. Tried factory reset. Adding account shortly displays the loading circle and goes away without doing anything. Please help.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MBux,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hey MBux,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. We apologize for the inconvenience but rest assured we are here to help. Are you able to access any of the settings on the Xbox? If you haven't already we suggest a
    reset of the console since the problem might be on the actual OS of the console.
    If you're unable to get to the dashboard at all to do the factory reset you need to access the Troubleshoot screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and
      EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

From there you can reset your console. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. DVBOY1 Win User

Signing In

Im connected using an Ethernet cable. Im getting error messages like 0x801901f4.

It wont let me sign in, add another account, etc.
Thema:

1. Unable to add new account following error message 0x801901f4 - Similar Threads - Unable add account

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  4. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  5. Unable to add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add new account: Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and after some time takes back to the home...
  6. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  7. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  8. Unable to add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add my account.: Series X, unable to add account. Done all the necessary reboots, have cleaned it and still nothing. Appears to load then just stops. 74c2ba1f-ab4f-46bd-9d8c-5ab6d73757de
  9. Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add second account to XBOX One S after factory reset..: Xbox One S wouldn’t allow me to log in, did all the trouble shooting power down, update, soft reset, hard reset, factory restore. Was able to add the primary acct using the Xbox app on cellphone...
  10. Unable to add money to a family member account now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add money to a family member account now.: I have a family account with Microsoft to set limits and add money and it works fine. My Son's account used to work fine but now I cannot properly add money to his account whenever I try I get...