Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

Discus and support Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Millie Lui, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Millie Lui
    Millie Lui Guest

Dear support team,

I am facing two issues currently:

Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help.

The other problem is: may I know if I can grant my kid the multiplayer function for Minecraft in the family safety account and how to do so?

Please advice and thank you very much for your kindly help.

Warm regards,

Millie

:)

Millie Lui, Aug 27, 2023
  2. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

I am sorry for the issue you are facing. To be honest, if you are facing an issue with adding a family member account back to the Family Safety Account then I suggest contacting the Windows support team by visiting https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ Moreover, I will suggest following the below steps first again:

a. Add people to your family group
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ly-group-4a07b974-8103-16ad-6ea2-46549ca19e03

Second: To enable the multiplayer function for Minecraft in your Family Safety Account, you might need to adjust the settings associated with the account. Please follow the below steps:

1. Sign In to Family Safety Account: Log in to the Family Safety Account dashboard using the parent or guardian account credentials.

2. Select the Kid's Account: Locate and select your kid's account from the list of family members.

3. Adjust Permissions:
    Content & Privacy Settings: Look for a section related to content and privacy settings. There, you might find options to manage online interactions, including multiplayer features.
    Multiplayer Settings for Games: Within the content settings, you should be able to find options specifically related to multiplayer features for games like Minecraft. You can typically set permissions to allow or restrict multiplayer access.

4. Save Changes: Once you've adjusted the settings to enable multiplayer for Minecraft, be sure to save your changes.
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I will be happy to help you today.
  4. Evincco Win User

How to change my primary alias from an xboxlivefamily.com account

It is not the Microsoft Family Safety page. My account was made way back in 2012 when Xbox had a program called Xbox Live Family, and it was a way that parents could make accounts for their kids. That program was closed many years ago, so I am unable to access the emails that are sent to my primary microsoft alias since it ends in xboxlivefamily.com. I am able to add other aliases to my account, however I am unable to change my primary alias as it says "Your organization's policies prevent you from changing your primary alias.". I just want to get into contact with someone from Microsoft so that they can fix this for me.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

My son is underage but is the organizer and the billing contact on xbox account

Hi matthewMcCooe,

Here is the step by step guide on managing/adding members to a family account
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/microsoft-account-add-members-to-family

To manage privacy and online safety for the child's account
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4482922/xbox-one-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-for-parents-and-kids

To set a screen time limit
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/set-screen-time-limits

You can find more information about family settings that the parent can change for the child's account here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/browse
  6. choppyseize Win User

Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?

Just to be clear the kids have their own accounts and you manage everything in a family account like this

: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/add-family-member-on-xbox-one

It sounds like you just need to change some of their safety and privacy settings.
Thema:

1. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t - Similar Threads - Unable add kid’s

2. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  3. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  4. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  5. Unable to add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add new account: Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and after some time takes back to the home...
  6. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391
  7. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  8. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  9. Unable to add steam friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to add steam friends?: How do I add Xbox friends so I can cross play games like civ and remnant? My Xbox friend says he is unable to find my steam name to add me even though he linked his steam account to his Xbox. Do I...
  10. Unable to add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add my account.: Series X, unable to add account. Done all the necessary reboots, have cleaned it and still nothing. Appears to load then just stops. 74c2ba1f-ab4f-46bd-9d8c-5ab6d73757de